Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acer08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Lump on Penis
    I'm 17 and have a large lump under the skin of my penis, just below the head on the backside. There is no redness or pain. The size of the lump hasn't changed size and doesn't during erection. I hate to admit, but I have had it for a while now. Its just really bothering me.
    deanbert74 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by acer08
    im 17 and have a large lump under the skin of my penis, just below the head on the backside. there is no redness or pain. The size of the lump hasnt changed size and doesnt during erection. I hate to admit, but i have had it for a while now. Its just really bothering me.
    You need to have it looked at right away. A lump doesn't need to hurt to be serious. I would start with your family doctor, they may want to go directly to a Urologist who specialize in this type of problem. They may do an ultrasound of the area and possibly a needle biopsy which takes fluid from the lump and a lab would test to see if it has any cancerous cells.
    Ericjman10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 07:07 PM
    I havr the same thing please tell me what happened

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

There has been posts on this but I have a small lump on my penis and I was wondering could I still get diseases and stuuf with out having sex?

Lump on penis. [ 14 Answers ]

Ello. Im a 15 year old boy. And admit I do masturbate a lot and have noticed a lump form on the back of my penis towards the left side it doesn't hurt and a few days ago I could squeeze it and have a yellow puss come out like you get out of a spot but now nothing comes out of it. Do you no what...

Lump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

So for 'bout 3 years now, I've had this hard lump on my penis, and over the years, it has increased in size a bit. Doesn't have any pain, just doesn't look presentable, and I figured after this time it would go away, but hasn't yet. Any help/ideas, let me know. Thankz

Lump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. The other day I noticed little tiny white dots under my penis so I kept toching them because I was getting worried. A day later it went into a lump a blister sort and now its starting 2 puss any help...

View more questions Search