Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nintendoguy94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Super Nintendo Value
    Hello there I'm new to this but anyway, I currently own a N64 in great condition along with Battle Tanx, Paper Mario, Pokemon Snap ad South Park. Anyway I NEED some money to buy some equipment for my fish tank and etc so I just wanted to know how much the N64 in great condition along with three official controllers, the setup, and those games would be worth thank you :D
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 09:12 PM
    The best thing you can do is check out what others are selling them for. Of course you can adjust the price to account for the controllers and games. Here's the eBay website on N64's : eBay - Product Info - eBay – Nintendo 64 - Game console, Video Game System and Nintendo 64 items on eBay.com.

Now just see what others are selling them for :)
    wakeaskquestions Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 01:54 PM
    I'm an avid videogame collector and I look for games all the time. First off, if your system comes with the box, foam, manual, it's obviously worth more. Ebay is flooded with people now, so I don't know how much you can get one for. The shipping really kills it. In Chicago, flea markets carry them all the time, the asking price is usually $40 to $50. I've seen people advertise on craigslist.com in Chicago for about $20 to $35, with a few games added to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

Old super nintendo priceing trouble [ 8 Answers ]

How much is a old super nintedo worth with about 30 games to go with it??

Clueless - Nintendo Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - My 8 year old daughter is asking for a Nintendo video game this year for X-Mas. I am absolutely clueless! She said she wants a Nintendo DS so she can play a Cheetah Girls video game. I looked at there is a Cheetah Girls game, but it says it is for Nintendo Advanced. And to further my...

View more questions Search