Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinky5 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Aug 7, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Any good jobs on the net
    I am a stay at home mom. My husband works all day and night. I really want to make my own income. Is there any real work at home jobs on the internet?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 06:10 PM
    As far as I know there isn't any I could recommend. You can do surveys but you don't get money usually it is points that you can trade in for airmiles and other stuff.
    Don't fall for any scams that ask you to send them money first.
    I know a few people who went to school for a few months and became medical transcriptioners so they could work from home.
    pinky5 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb252000
    As far as I know there isn't any I could recommend. You can do surveys but you don't get money usually it is points that you can trade in for airmiles and other stuff.
    Don't fall for any scams that ask you to send them money first.
    I know a few people who went to school for a few months and became medical transcriptioners so they could work from home.
    Thank you so much. That really helps. Now I know not to do those jobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consolidated Net Income Net Adjustment [ 3 Answers ]

I sure could use some help here. Dunn Corporation owns 100% of Grey Corporation’s common stock. On January 2, 2001, Dunn sold to Grey, for $40,000, machinery with a carrying amount of $30,000. Grey is depreciating the acquired machinery over a five-year life by the straight-line method. The net...

What Good Jobs can felons get? [ 16 Answers ]

I already have a degree, however I am unable to use because of my felony conviction. Dose any body have a list of jobs that I can do , may possible be able to do. Thank you.

Net sales, cost of goods, net profit [ 2 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Net Income/ Net Loss [ 2 Answers ]

How does an employer calculate his or her payroll tax deduction for net income or net loss?

View more questions Search