Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eileen2005 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Aug 12, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky5
    I ask him all the time why he never sticks up for me and why hes always on her side. He just yells at me and says I'm crazy and I need help. If you ask me, I think hes the one who needs help because he can't make a decision on his own. He has to ask mama first. Like example: we are having another baby, we were going thew names and I told him the name I like. Well, he hates it. So we went over his grandmas house and his family was there and they ask me if we came up with any names that we agree on. I said yea, I did. So, I told them the name and he started saying I don't really like that name. Right after he said that his mom said that she liked it. I swear, right after she said that hes like, "yea, I'm starting to like it too!" Just because she liked it and now he does. He can never have an opinion of his own. Thats so sad to go on life not being able to tell if you like something or not. That you have to ask someone first.
    I do not want to judge you here, but don’t you think it was you in this situation that allowed others to give opinion about the name you had chosen? If you really do not want them to interfere, you should have said, there are some, but we have not still decided on them, we will let you know when we both agree on one. In this way, they won’t even say their opinion and they would know that you two are the ones that are going to choose the name, and your husband will like it that you did respect the fact that he still has not chosen the name. What do you think?
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Aug 12, 2007, 11:01 PM
    I went Through The Same Thing Like u Did.. TRUST ME I DID! Lol. I think you should Really Look Deep in your Heart what you really Want and really make Sure you don't Love Him Not Because you don't love Him Because Of his Mother and How u Feel " Now".. Don't Let His family "Win" That's How I Do & Say To myself When " family gets in my Way. Show His Family That u Love Him No matter What! And Let Them "THINK" They can Run ur life but Talk to ur Husband And Tell Him How u Feel and How u "BOTH" Can run your Family. And If he is Good To you, and A Good Father then it will Work. Because There Is NOT to Many Guys out There that Treat Women Like a Princess. And I know he may not Have too much Time To see you or Talk to u But he is Working and Bringing money home to pay bills. There's a lot of Lazy Men Out There so you are Very lucky. Lol I hope I have helped u..
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Aug 16, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Pinky, you're getting lots of great advice and opinions here, really hope this helps lighten the load a little. You seem to be growing and healing everyday and that's awesome. Why is it that we work so hard to hold on to things that have hurt us? When you think about it, it's a lot like holding on to a 50 pound bag of hot poop, it's not easy to carry a heavy load and it makes us nauseous but we hold on to it for dear life! Why?? It reminds me of when my brother and I were kids and I'd get hurt from rough housing and I'd cry one of those fake-forced cries. He's doing all kinds of funny stuff and I want to laugh so bad, but then I have to remember that I'm mad at him and I'm trying to hold back, arms crossed, but the smile just breaks on through and no matter how hard I tried, I lost it and cracked up. We need to learn to let things go. Just let them go. Showing grace to others can be difficult, but it doesn't have to be. Grace is shed upon us everyday from God.
    Eileen2005 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Jul 28, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Hi Pinky,

How have you been? You must have the baby now. Hope things work better in your family. Take care...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unhappy and angry [ 9 Answers ]

Before I even begin to write this I know that it will be long so I'll make a concerted effort to be short. I really don't want to have to explain myself, we all always do so much explaining when we are trying to figure our own selves out. It's really just bad communication. I am unhappy and...

Unhappy in marriage [ 19 Answers ]

I have been married for many years, but have never been happy. Looking back, I don't think the love was ever there, but I was at what seemed to be a point of no return. My wife is a great person. She certainly doesn't deserve this and doesn't have any idea that there is no love there, I don't...

Unhappy [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I am just searching for words to help me feel better in my marriage of thirty years to my childhood sweetheart... I love my husband but I am no longer in love with him... he has always been a good provider a good friend a good father but never a good lover, no tenderness,...

Unhappy Marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Just happened to come across this site and thought I need to write a post here I've been married 7yrs been with for 10yrs in total. About 2yrs ago I found out that he liked dressing up in woman's thing e.g. stockings,thongs, and woman's shoes. I found this very sickening since then I've cheated on...

Unhappy In Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am very new to this forum and really need to let my emotions out somewhere. I have been married for 4 years and we have 6 children, 2 common together. All of our children have exceptionally special needs including the baby who's 2 with spastic quadraparesis cerebral palsy. It is very hard and...

View more questions Search