Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SummerRose4850 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Comcast VS Microsoft
    What's the difference between "Comcast'' and "Microsoft.''... What exactly are they?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 07:46 AM
    You can Google for the difference and there can be a number of interesting answers out there!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 8, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Comcast is a cable telvision service that provide cable TV channels, Internet access and VoIP services. Microsoft is primarily a computer software company (though they do sell hardware like XBox, mice, keyboards). The two have absolutely nothing in common except for the fact that Microsoft would like to control the cable industry too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft xp home edition and Microsoft xp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how I can delete one of it so that I am able to use one properly. When I was re-installing XP home edition, I couldn't delete the partition (C) which contained another XP. Now I have two and thus a little bit confused. Can anyone help me with providing some...

Connecting My Comcast HD Box to Insignia DVD Recorder [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm having some trouble connecting my Insignia NS-DVDR1 DVD Recorder to my Comcast HDTV Cable Box and my Vizio L42 HDTV. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Philips 3400 DVD Recorder + Comcast Cable/DVR + TV = connection woes [ 5 Answers ]

Good evenining, everyone. I have recently purchased a Philips DVDR3400 recorder to go with my Vizio HDTV and Comcast Cable/DVR, and for the life of me I can't get the connections to work. I bought the Philips 3400 specifically because it had an HDMI output connection (assuming this would give...

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

Need help with Microsoft Works [ 1 Answers ]

I get into my Microsoft works program to write letters and it will not allow me to type anything. It will allow me to type from my numbers pad but that is all it will allow. What is going on with this?

View more questions Search