Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreuta_14_gl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 12:27 PM
    I want to lose 15 punds before school starts.
    I wanan loose wight fast because I'm tired of being overweight or chunny,fat.. HELP:(
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Aug 7, 2007, 12:30 PM
    How old are you? What is your weight right now?
    Do you exercise? Do you eat healthy? Drink lotz of water? No junk food?
    15lbs to lose in a couple weeks is not healthy. You can start by eating healthy and working out. You'll lose it slowly but surely.
    Good Luck :)
    Trouble321 Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Aug 8, 2007, 07:02 PM
    The best thing to do is start eating healthy and exercising regularly.
    I know it is hard to do so, but try not to look at numbers and how many lbs to lose.
    Yes it is okay to have an ideal weight in mind, but remember if you are exercising then muscle weighs more than fat. I recommend using a body fat scale. Do some research and talk to your doctor before attempting any type of weight loss program.
    Ribiszli332 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Drink lots of water and that only no sodas, and excercize a lot. It will help youl see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Lose for school [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a male 17 and Im trying to lose about 20 lbs before school start on Aug 17, is it possible? If so how? HELP!!

Want to lose sum pounds before school [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm going into high skewl I am 5'1 and I weigh 125 ponds. I start skewl on aug. 20 and by then I would at least lyk to lose 5 ponds so far on thiz site I've read that a lot of girlz want to lose lyk about 20 ponds in about 2 weeks which iz crazy unless you work your butt off but I'm...

Inducer motor starts running, but ignition never starts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Payne Gas forced air furnace, and it's behavior has changed in the last couple of days, where it never gets past the Inducer motor cycle. When we turn on the thermostat (or even jumper across the "R" and "W" leads on the furnace controller) the inducer motor starts running and keeps...

Weight lose for school [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, yeah yeah I know I'm almost 17 and I haven't stopped growing. All I want to do is loose a few pounds of my belly how do I do it? HELP!

View more questions Search