Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgarz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Wire Lampshade Frames - Hat Shaped
    Does anyone know where I could either purchase a medium sized hat-shaped wire lampshade frame, or some literature or website that could assist me in making one?

I have a dress form that I would like to turn into a floor lamp with a hat-shaped frame but am unable to find a suitable frame to create the lampshade.

I have seen completed floor lamps such as this for sale - but I have no idea how or where they were able to get the larger hat-shaped frame for the shade.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 09:05 PM
    You sound very creative! Maybe something on the following sites will be of help to you.

Lampshade Frame Catalog

Lampshade Frames: Lamp Shop

What are Some Ideas for Homemade Lampshades?

Lamp Shade Frames - TheLightingSite.net
    dgarz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Thanks very much for the links. I will definitely check these out. Thanks also for the quick response to my question! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Top hat lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting up a drywall ceiling in my basement. The support beams are 2by10. The top hat is about 8" above the drywall. On the directions it says leave 3" of space above the tophat for the heat buildup. I only have an inch and a half or two at the most. Can I still do it?

Centering Frames In GoLive [ 2 Answers ]

I've got my website completely designed but I'm having problems centering the frames to display correctly when posted. Could you please help? Thank you!:)

Eye glass frames [ 1 Answers ]

Who fixes old eye glass frames in Massachusetts?

View more questions Search