Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little_jellybean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2005, 05:59 PM
    I am Pregnant?
    Okay I'm 19 years old. I've been having weird symptoms and I don’t know what it is maybe the flu but I am scared.. but maybe I'm worrying for nothing. I had unprotected sex....3 days in July 17th 18th 19th 2005 but my Boyfriend pulled-out all 4 times. I was 12 days late on my period; I Started bleeding very lightly at first then it got a little heavier, then light again it was pinkish it last for two days ,and some discharge..more then normal, only one day of cramping. This past week I been feeling Nausea only at nights and I have been feeling super tired this whole week. my breasts are VERY! sore past two weeks.. I have been getting headaches and dizziness a day, and I been moody like: sad, happy, cry and angry. I have been feeling Fluttering or butterflies in my stomach to. using the bathroom alot lately to, I just need some help to figure out what to do next.
    cinbrou Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2005, 08:07 PM
    You need to take a pregnancy test. That is the only way to tell. If it is negative you are probably not pregnant. If it is positive get to the doctor.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 18, 2005, 02:07 AM
    Yes take a test... if negative still make an appointment with the ob..
    luyton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 04:55 AM
    Oh petty baby girl am sorry but you be bold and go for the pregnancy test
    Ope you get good result.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Pregnant
    Hi,
    First of all, anytime you have sex, without a condom or any kind of protection, whether he has an orgasm or not, subjects you to possible pregnancy!
    The fact that he "pulled out" before having an orgasm does not mean you can't get pregnant! There is a chance he did, in fact, impregnant you.
    Please see a doctor! Remove all doubt from your mind, one way or another.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Meb Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2005, 08:32 PM
    I wish that I could send a letter to everyone household in the world and say

Pulling out does nothing to prevent pregnancy

Because I hear this all of the time, and I have said the same thing every time. The pre-ejaculatory fluids have a higher concentration of sperm than the regular ejaculate.

People need to educate themselves before they go and start having sex.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2005, 07:29 PM
    Go to a doctor and get tested or buy a home pregnancy test kit. Since any potential conception would have occurred in mid-July, by now you should be able to expect reliable results either way without too much chance for error.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search