Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Aug 7, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Crystal selection
    I am interested in crystals. I've read articles on their power and how to use them. I need to know if there are rules or etiquette when selecting crystals when I go to a store. Should I touch/not touch, etc. Any other information on crystals will be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Song selection [ 9 Answers ]

I don't want to do the traditional wedding march I want to do the song No Place To Far for when the brides comeing down the asile any ideals what I could do for the bridal party I would also like to use God Bless The Broken Road and My Little Girl by Tim McGraw any song suggestions where I could...

Course selection suggestion? [ 3 Answers ]

I start my MBA program this Summer, the following are the course that I required to take, I have no business background before, so could anyone please tell me which course would be easier for me to take first? Thanks Economics & Competitive Advantage Date Analysis for Decision Making...

Gender selection [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any steps to follow to ensure that I conceive a baby boy

Pipe selection [ 2 Answers ]

My plumbing is on the attic and my roof is very low,the pipes ,for hot and cold water are galvanized and very old,I would like to replace them with PVC schedule 40 for cold water and Chlorinated PVC schedule 40 for hot water,is this a good idea ? Please reply,thanks .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.