Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvabubble Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Rash on my face
    This question might seem a bit silly, but yeah, my boyfriend has facial hair that, when he kisses me, it scrapes my skin and gives me a rash on my nose and chin the next morning. How do I stop this.

Ps he does shave lol, but his hair grows pretty fast
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 11:03 PM
    Stubble can cause some frustrating problems and unfortunately there is not much you can do to prevent the brush burn. Ask him to shave everyday if possible or keep the smooching kind of soft and easy going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash comes and goes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My 11 month old baby boy has had a fine red rash on his cheeks that comes and goes. It seems to really flare up when he's hot, after he wakes up, and sometimes after a bath. I've had doctors tell me that it's dry skin, and another one said my child was allergic to something. It's been...

Weird Face Rash [ 6 Answers ]

I have been searching the net and came across a couple of sites before this one. And to state right away nothing in my day to day has changed and I didnt eat anything I would not normally eat. This morning I woke up and my entire face was completely covered with barely visible bumps, almost like...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with huge whelts all over my legs. They don't itch but, to the touch they are huge. Can anyone tell me what this may be?

Razor Rash on My Face [ 2 Answers ]

When I am working,and I shave the night before,I tend to shave my face too closely, and often the next day, Razor Rash,is there help for me .is there a solution for this problem.

View more questions Search