Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allroadsleadtojamaica Posts: 60, Reputation: -1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Mom and her boyfriend (not really a health- related one) but what ever.
    I've heard my mom and her boyfriend have sex about twice since she's been with him. I want to talk to her about it but I'm not comfortable. I need some advice on what to say if I want her to stop having sex with him when I'm at her house.
    Thnxx so much muahh
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 10:58 PM
    You should sit down with your mom and let her know that you heard he doing this and that it makes you uncomfortable. It's not right for you to be having to hear this! She will understand and make sure to keep that from happening again... surely! You can't keep her from abstaining from sex but it is important for her to keep it private. Just have a heart to heart with mom!
    allroadsleadtojamaica Posts: 60, Reputation: -1

Aug 6, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Thanks so much! This is going to help.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 11:12 PM
    You welcome! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

How are we related? [ 4 Answers ]

My grandfather and their great-grandfather were the same person. How are we related? Thanks

My mom and my boyfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore... my mom doesn't like the fact that my boyfriend smokes and well I don't mind it... I actually smoke as well... I just don't feel like she should judge who I am with...

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

Missing Boyfriend of My Mom [ 1 Answers ]

I just won't to know a location of my mom's boyfriend that has been missing for 4 years his last location was at 277 north champion ave columbus oh 42301... he called my grandmother house about a year ago looking for her but he left no number or no trace... could he be found. His name is Percy Pete...

View more questions Search