Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crash97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Java Programs/Apps for Razr V3
    I have a razr v3i (the itunes version) and my friend has a v3r which has a java music player in the games/apps menu. I'm wondering if I can download or transfer that app to my v3i so I can play regular mp3's through it. Itunes limits the number of songs to 50 at a time. I can fit more onto the mini SD card and would like to be able to take full advantage of it. Or, if someone knows how to get around the 50 song limit, I've tried a few things already! Thanks a lot guys! (and gals)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I am sure that you can download the app from the same website they downloaded it from.
    crash97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 06:41 PM
    That's the problem, the program was included with the phone.. it's not something that was downloaded..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numerous Java in add remove programs [ 7 Answers ]

I have Java 2 runtime environment SE V1.4.2_03, Java2 runtime environment 6 update1, J2SE runtime environment 5.0 update 10 and JRSE runtime environment 5.0 update 11 in my add remove programs. I was told by someone on another site that I should uninstall all of these and then get the latest...

Browsers and links in apps. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem. Right now I'm using applications like Pidgin for IM and Thunderbird for e-mail, but it's just an annoying problem that I just want to fix now. My friends send me links via IM and when I click them.. nothing happens (Might be an IE problem, but IE always has problems). So I...

Best Firewall and AntiVirus Apps [ 20 Answers ]

I've used Norton Internet Security for many years. No virus, worm, trojan, etc. has ever made it to my PC. My subscription is up and I want to look at other options. Of course the priority is reliability, but nearly equally important is that it must not be resource intensive. 1. What...

Apps to ensure PC health. [ 3 Answers ]

What Apps do you consider a must to ensure the health of your PC ?

View more questions Search