Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frizz1862 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Built my own telescope
    What is the best book out that gives you good details on how to build your own telescope?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I'm not sure about which book would be the best. But, you might like to check out the following sites. I know that a book or books are mentioned on them. I note that a book by Richard Berry appears to be popular.

Build Your Own Dobsonian Telescope

Build Your Own Telescope

Exploratorium Magazine: Build Your Own Telescope

Amazon.com: Build Your Own Telescope: Books: Richard Berry

build your own telescope - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The first telescope [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 6 years old. He loves astronomy so much. What is the most suitable telescopes for him? Is it 30mm, 50mm, orbigger one?

Installing built-in Microwave over built-in walloven [ 5 Answers ]

We purchased a Jenn Air built-in microwave and want to install it right above the built-in Jenn Air wall oven (so it looks like one unit, or close to that) How much space is recommended between the 2 pcs? The installation instructions are pathetic and do not say. We tired calling them and of...

Buying a telescope [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that gaze at the stars? I’m looking into buying a telescope so I can start a new hobby. So what I want to know is what is one of the best and inexpensive telescopes on the market?

Good ways to get scratches off a telescope lens [ 5 Answers ]

My dog ran into my telescope and knocked it over "hes a pitbull" can anyone tell me of a good way to get scratches off my telescope?

Kind of telescope [ 5 Answers ]

What kind of telescope to purchase for my family to observe our solar system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search