Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illbeat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Side effects?
    My question is pretty straighforward (I think).
    Are there physiological effects that happen to a man when he's been aroused and doesn't climax?
    Thanks.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Do you mean are their any detrimental physiological problems? I don't believe so I think it just doesn't feel very good. However, remember it also hurts a girl to not climax so don't be acting all selfish and pulling that "blue balls" nonsense.
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 6, 2007, 06:19 PM
    No not that I am aware of. If you are left in the mood the only thing is going to happen is you are going to be really agitated and have a nice case of "blue balls"
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 06:26 PM
    I think so-- if it's repetαtive they might think thαt something is wrong with them

These things could contribute to it:
    Sometimes hαving α lot of endurαnce, but hαving difficulty climαxing, cαn be α side effect of certαin prescription drugs, such αs αntidepressαnts, for some men, certαin medicαtions cαn cαuse problems with sexuαl desire for others, these drugs mαy mαke it more difficult for them to hαve or mαintαin αn erection, or even hαve αn orgαsm. If they're on meds it cαn be helpful to speαk with the heαlth cαre provider αbout the possibility of lowering the dosage or chαnging the prescription. Sometimes using αlcohol or recreαtionαl drugs; such αs cocαine, cαn cαuse sexuαl difficulties αs well. Sex therαpists refer to men who αre unαble to "" during intercourse αs experiencing inhibited mαle orgαsm or retαrded ejαculαtion. For some, this is cαused by αnxiety αbout pregnαncy, religious guilt, or other psychologicαl issues. Like I sαid this condition cαn be cαused by αlcohol or other drug use, too. Oftentimes, men who hαve this experience do orgαsm through mαsturbαtion, touching by α pαrtner, or orαl sex.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Absolutely not. Although there has been some studies into prostate cancer, three ejaculations per week may help to keep the system working correctly as well as reducing prostate cancer in the future -the jury is still out on that though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there tax ramifications If I Completely taredown ? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there tax ramifications If I Completely taredown and built a new house ? I live in Los Angeles, CA

Methadone and it's ramifications [ 3 Answers ]

I think I need to take methadone due to a long time use of narcotic painkillers. Who do I ask for the ethadone, my dr that had been prescribbing the pain meds or do I go somewhere else? What are the raminfcations of being on methadone? Will I never be able to take certain narcotic meds again? Does...

Theft from employer-ramifications [ 4 Answers ]

I was reading other posts on this site and I came across one that is very simmiler to my case, he sounded like a jerk, but I guess I am no better. I work at an electornics store and recently tried to steal 4 Xbox 360s. I put them all in a different box and a coworker carried them out to his friends...

Ramifications of buying used items [ 4 Answers ]

If I buy a planer worth 3,000 and it doesn't work, what are my opitons. I don't have a receipt stating a guarantee. What are the laws in northern Michigan on buying used items?

View more questions Search