Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seximonster_17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 05:07 PM
    It's a horror movie!
    I watched this movie when I was younger, I never got to watch the ending because I was too scared and I made my dad turn it off. Ever since then I have been wanting to see the end. The plot is about these four students who are out of school for a break. They go to this cabin out in the wood and the only way you can get to it is to drive over this bridge. When they finally get settled in they find this old record that is satanic and has some kind of encantation on it that woke up the dead in this cabin.once this record is played the dead start killing the teenagers or young adults. I remember whe I had my dad turn it off there was one guy left and he was running from the zombies. This film was unrated. There was some nudity scenes in it and some cussing, like I think that is was worse than R rated. I think that it was made in the 70s or 80s but I'm not quite sure. I thought that but I found out that it is not the correct title. And it was in color too... if you know the name please share it with me
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Aug 6, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Sounds like Evil Dead, or Evil Dead 2.

The first one is a 'serious' horror flick, the second is more of a dark comedy.
    AmethystAngel Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Ahahahaha bruce cambell is a ledgend!! Evil dead 2 rules!
    Becca74 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Its called cabin fever I think
    Becca74 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Umm wait never mind I take that back I don't know what its called...
    javimadmax Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 11:21 AM

Yeah pretty sure its evil dead! That movie started slow then scared the hell outa me!
    bska42 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Totally Evil Dead... and if you like it, check out Army of Darkness (the bigger budget sequel, as opposed to Evil Dead 2, the low budget sequel which is also awesome)
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2009, 08:17 PM

Totally "evil dead" if any 1 is a bruce campbell fan check out my name is bruce
    BRUCE CAMPBELL IS AWESOME
    kairi50 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2010, 10:36 PM
    Cough cough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror movie title [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title of a 1980's (?) horror movie where the man lives in a cabin with puppets who come to life. Any ideas?

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Looking for an old horror movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Hell I need an expert. Looking for a movie title from my childhood. 60s or 50s ?Horror/monster movie. It takes place on an island. The island has villagers, a town and a very private research center that is off limits. The research lab is doing cancer research, I think, and their experiments go...

Old Horror Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an old movie probably from the 30s or 40s. It's about a man who falls off a boat, lands on an island inhabited by zombie like creatures. Thanks

HBO Horror Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All I know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals...

View more questions Search