Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nbarry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Scar Tissues from bed bug bites
    Hello
    Recently I was bitten numerous times by bed bugs and it caused me to have an allergic skin reaction.
    I had large red skin welts on my arms legs and back:confused: . Im pretty sure that it will leave a scar.
    Wondered what I could take to give me fast results on fading the scar tissue because right now it looks ugly:( and very noticeable
    THANK YOU
    HAVE A GREAT DAY
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Use an aloe-based cream or one that is recommended for cancer patients who get radiation or for pregnant women who want to avoid stretch marks. Dedicated/regular application is especially important, not just when you remember to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have Shingles or bed bug bites? [ 7 Answers ]

I noticed numerous little bites scattered mostly all over my back and all over in my armpits. I also have a few bites on my legs and arms as well, and have a little red lump/blemish under my left eye and near my right nipple that won't seem to go away. The bites are about 2-3 days old now, and...

Scar [ 8 Answers ]

Hello!! I need your help... I have lot scars in my legs because I never take care skin from mosquito and I am wounded when I am young. What should I do to remove this? Please help me...

Bed bug bite marks [ 6 Answers ]

Before I knew it was bed bugs I thought I was sick so I have been scratching for sometime, now brown marks all over my body, will this go away and how long it will take , they look disgusting I can not even wear short sleeves any more.

Mosquito bites or bed bugs? [ 6 Answers ]

?? I need advice! Two weeks ago I was at a picnic and seemed to notice a lot of knats around. Two days after the picnic I discovered over 20 bites on my legs which I had an allergic reaction to. Most of both legs were pink, swolen, and hot to the touch. The bites became the size of quarters. ...

Massive bed bug bite cluster? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I recently moved into a room where the landlord "neglected" to tell me that they had bed bugs even though he knew before. I have been getting bitten maybe 3 times a night, and then last week I was bitten in a one inch patch of skin over 20 times... or so I though when I counted the little...

View more questions Search