Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lele445454 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    Hi, I had my lmp July 12th it lasted until tha 17 I had intercourse using tha pulling out method tha 23rd and 24th and tha 30th 2nd of aug. 4th 5th and 6th my 1st fertile day was tha 23rd through tha 29 or 28th can I b pregnant now?:confused:

Aug 6, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Can I get pregnant
    My period is suppose 2 come on tha 8th I had intercourse yesterday going on 2 today using tha pulling out method can I get pregnant 2 days be4 my period is due?:confused:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 08:24 AM
    The "Pull Out Method" is not reliable at all. Its very possible that you could be pregnant. Wait and see if you have a missed period, then take a home test.

In the mean time, use actual protection to avoid pregnancy and STD's.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Yes you can be pregnant, whether you used protection or not. No form of birth control is 100% effective. If I am calculating correctly you shouldn't be due for your next period until around August 14th. -correction, august 9th. i apologize- I am sorry to say this, but you are going to have to wait for that next period. If it doesn't come, then you will know you can start testing for pregnancy. Also, if it doesn't come, wait about 14 days after the missed period and take an HPT using your first morning urine. Or you can go to the doctor and get a blood test.

From here it is just a waiting game because you won't really know until you miss a period :)

**EDIT** - Learning is right, the pull out method is not effective. While he may have pulled out during ejaculation, he releases pre-ejaculate throughout intercourse that you or he cannot feel, and it does contain sperm. It is a low count of sperm, but enough to get you pregnant. I always tell people, it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg.
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Its possible. Not as likely as the day you actually ovulated, but its possible.

The "Pull Out Method" is not really a method at all. It fails most of the time, so use something else like a condom or BCP.

Aug 6, 2007, 08:28 AM
    But he didn't nut n me he pulled out n started jerkin then he came could I still b pregnant?
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 08:28 AM
    YES You could still be pregnant.

You can not see sperm, it could be on him or his hands and easily get inside you.

Aug 6, 2007, 08:29 AM
    OK
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lele445454
    but he didnt nut n me he pulled out n started jerkin then he came could i still b pregnant?
    It doesn't matter if he didn't "nut" in you. He releases "pre-nut" while he is having sex with you. I would suggest getting on some form of birth control or use condoms if you don't want to become a mother.

Aug 6, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Pre
    Me and my partner had sex using tha pulling out method so he pulls out and we lay there I turned around and his penis wit tha nut on it swipes across my vagina yesterday wasn't my fertile day can I still get pregnant?
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Refer back to here please : https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-116998.html

I don't like repeating myself.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 08:35 AM
    There's a term for people who have sex without benefit of a condom or other birth control - they're called "parents." Please investigate a more reliable method than the one you're using!
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo
    Its possible. Not as likely as the day you actually ovulated, but its possible.

The "Pull Out Method" is not really a method at all. It fails most of the time, so use something else like a condom or BCP.
    I have a feeling this person is just playing us. I don't like it when this happens.

To the OP, you got answers here, so refer back to here : https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-116998.html

There is no reason to keep opening threads asking the same question when you have already gotten answers.

Aug 6, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Is my friend pregnant
    Hi, I'm asking this question for my friend sitting right here she had intercourse using the pulling out method when he pulled out she gave him oral but didn't swollow tha she spitted it and her hand and rubbed her vagina (I don't know why she did that but she did stupid huh) she did that 3days be4 her period is due and she wasn't fertile around tha time could she be pergo
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 08:41 AM
    I hope you're having a good laugh at this.

Aug 6, 2007, 08:43 AM
    It wasn't a joke I'm dead serious
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 08:43 AM
    You can be fertile at anytime of the month. Usually it is two weeks before your period. Anytime there is penetration there is a chance of being pregnant. Precum contains sperm (though very little). If her period is two weeks late I would suggest a home pregnancy test with her first morning urine.
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 08:44 AM
    YES to all your questions. She could be and you could be. Please look into condoms and educating yourself about these things before you both have sex again.
    Ultra Member

The same applies for your "Friend" as it does for you. Pull out method is not good. Period. No matter who uses it. Aside from the fact there is no protection against pregnancy, there is also no protection against STD's.

You need to at least use condoms. It doesn't take that much time for the man to slip one on.

Its not late 4 this month its suppose 2 come in 3days but since she did that stupid thing could there have been alive sprem n her saliva

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I think my friend is pregnant and she is frightens me [ 2 Answers ]

It has been two months and she had not have her period. I know that could a hormonal imbalances of some sort but she is always tried and feeling sick thought the day mostly in the morning. The thing that scares me is that she takes medicines a lot. She knows, she has to take a test but says she is...

Is my friend pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have this friend that did it on the first day of her period and she usually lasts 7 to 8 days well this time she lasted 13 days and that's very unsual for her. She says that she has been havig these frequent head aches that make her feel sick and queasy. She's been eating more than she usually do...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search