Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buoyant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 09:43 AM
    Articles at Newspapers
    I believe and think that I can write some good articles about various things shaping our world and lives... I'm not a journalist but I always feel that I have writing skills in me... I just want to know that which newspapers or magazines help new writers to publish their thoughts.. I really want some one's help to tell me about that...

Thank U
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 10, 2005, 10:36 AM
    Hey I run WZAR Internet TV, if you would like, you can type up some stories about World News, National News, or other opinions and perhaps I can post them if they are good. Let me know if you would like more info.

Aug 10, 2005, 10:41 AM
    If you write opinions, articles, etc. (and they are approved by our administration) perhaps you could regularly write them and we could have a page just for your work.
    buoyant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 09:45 PM
    Thank u very much Sir, I would like to hear from u more about it... Give me directions about writing for u... I hope we can start it sooner... but I want to know all the details about it...

Thanks

Aug 11, 2005, 05:31 AM
    Greetings,

I am glad that you are interested in this great opportunity. Writing on the Internet greatly has its advantages - it's free for anyone to read anywhere in the world at anytime!

First, I need to know what subjects you would be writing about (national news, world news, opinion, style, other events, etc.).

What you would do:
    You would type up a story about whatever you choose to write when YOU feel like it and when YOU are able to. Of course, there is no pay, but great opportunity for people to get to know your name. That is why I am saying that you write the stories when you feel like it or are able to. Then, when you have finished writing the story and have proofread it, you can e-mail it to me, either just in text or in a Microsoft Word document (or if you use other software, I'm sure we can work something). Then I open the document, I'll proofread it also for spelling errors or grammatical errors, and, if its approved, it will be posted on the WZAR Site at www.wzartv.com . If you choose to regularly write stories on a certain topic, perhaps we can make a little section just for your stories.

Other things I need to know:
    You do not need to post these things here on this forum - you can privately e-mail this information to me.
    Your Name
    Your Age
    Your Location in the World
    Anything else you want to tell me about yourself

But, before any of this goes through, you must be approved by our administration, first. They must approve of your writing skills and topic before they are posted. I'm sure you will have no problem getting approved, but it's a process everyone must go through.

Thanks again for taking interest and we look forward to working with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web Design/Development Articles [ 3 Answers ]

Morning all, Just wondering if anyone knew of any good sites for articles on web design/development? CSS tricks, articles on best practices, that kind of thing. I know there's a few out there but I'm too lazy to search on Google for them. Plus recommendations often produce better sites. ...

Looking For Business Related Articles [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for business-related articles, including how-to articles, book excerpts, "how I did it" success stories, tips and hints, instructions, motivational articles and other articles that will help our audience gain knowledge and succeed in their home business or small business endeavor. ...

View more questions Search