Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feroze11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Foreign language course
    Dear sir/ madam .I like to study GERMAN LANGUAGE in distance education,tell me if there is any institute offering FREE,or else by paying.Please tell me by providing details regarding this.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Where do you live? Is there not a school nearby that has a languages program?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Best way to learn a foreign language. PC Program or Class? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to learn Spanish.. I have a couple of ways to do it.. I have some computer programs, a audiobook on my Ipod, and I could take a class at community college. Also my ex girlfriend is native in spanish, so I guess she could help me along with a couple of my friends. Anyway I don't want...

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search