Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Bed bigs scars
    I have bitten by bed bugs all over and now I have these darker marks, how can I get rid off these they make look dirty, I have heard of monobenzone would it work, the marks on my neck, torso, arms, legs and thihgs

Check out some similar questions!

Bed-wetting [ 33 Answers ]

:( Does anyone have any advice on what to do about bed-wetting? Here's a little history: -We have a seven year old boy who continues to wet the bed every night. (Almost, there are a couple of times a year he goes without doing it. He's even gone up to about 4 days without then all of a sudden...

Scars [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know from anybody who has any advice on how to reduce scar tissue or even if there is any way that the scars can be removed. I have a close relative that has suffered from depression and as a result has self harmed in the past. The scars are a nasty reminder of the past...

I want these too be scars. How? [ 6 Answers ]

1.I have low self-esteem- I really shouldn't have been born, my mom told me that they were using a condom when she conceived me and I was unexpected and she wa going to abort me but my dad said no! 2. I'm worthless- I have friends but they are bad influences on me, I can't do anything right just...

Old scars [ 5 Answers ]

How can I cover up scars {convincingly}? Cover up doesn't work. I can't afford any medicine

Scars [ 5 Answers ]

I have some dark scars and I was wondering if any one knew something that might help them fade ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.