Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Aug 5, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Skin Tags?
    I was wondering if anyone could help me w/ this problem or not. Okay should my hubby be concerned that he has a skin tag on his penis and is there any thing that needs to be done about it. Should he be worried or what?:confused:
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Aug 6, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I have skin tags, but none on my genitalia. They are mostly harmless, but in this case, I'd suggest a trip to the Dr. just to be safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Skin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 aged female I am getting blak spots under my eyes.may I know the reason

Csi toe tags- music [ 1 Answers ]

What is the music played in the beginning of the episode?

Mp3 ID3 tags [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using the python language. Is there a way to read the ID3 tags? As of now I've been trying to read the file, get the string and search through it for specific things. But each version of ID3 is different. And it seems even when they are the same version, it may be written in a different way or...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search