Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unica_ija0611 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 03:26 AM
    cmsc7496 wher did you avail your magic cream? Kindly answer this question please.
    hanasadako Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Amira Magic Cream is EFFECTIVE. The problem with some buyers is that they realize that magic creams from Philippines are specially made FOR ASIAN skin.

Of course, this WILL NOT WORK with WESTERN skin.
    wompy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 12:55 PM
    MAKARI works and fast! It lightened me up 3 shades in like 3 weeks. It must contain something in it. Its great! They took ages sending it to me though. I live in the u.k and the shipping was well expensive and it took 3 weeks to arrive! Im going to try looking on eBay next!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 12, 2008, 02:53 PM
    wompy, I am not sure which part of the UK you live in, but in London where I am, I see makari sold in most black cosmetic shops I go into.
    babykong143 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 08:52 AM
    I have filipina friends who moved to canada and complained that their skin was dull and dark, they used amira magic cream and it helped a lot.
    THpumuti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 05:38 PM
    About three weeks ago, I purchased whitening products from eBay claiming that these are the same products used by regine, claudine,etc. I have small problem with melasma and insect bites. ( check my eBay profile and see what I have pruchased). After using the products for four days, my skin started to peel badly, leaving me bad dark spots on the face and arms. My skin got worse than before. The problem got so bad that I was left with acne-like scars on my face, cheeks and forehead, and my arms.

I have to request days off because I got so self conscious on how I look. My kids were so worried about my face that every time I clean my face they are checking what I am doing. I was clsoe to going to a doctor to get help, but was too scared to explain how I got into this mess. Out of desperation, I surf the net, and saw Amira magic cream. (I knew about this product when I was in KSA, and know other RN's using it and have good results. I am glad that they are selling this in the US that I decided to try this cream before scheduling to see a dermatologist.

The second day of use, I saw marked improvement. The dark spots are significantly lighter, and the old skin that made my face look ashen after using the "celebrity" product started peeling off nicely and smoothly. I wash my face and I see small areas that were peeling off (it doesn't really look or feel like real peeling), but not even making my skin irrtiated or red. And above all, my skin feels smoother, plumper and hydrated.

I still have traces of the "scars" and dark spots on my face, but I saw significant change that I can go out just using baby powder and no make up. I tried this on my hand too and the following day, I noticed the dryness and the small lines were gone, yes, I can say it is somewhat magic...

I am not a reseller or get compensation for writing this, but I thought I would share my experience. As an RN, I do advise that you all recognize that every skin type is different, and start everythign in moderation or the smallest amount.
    karina_2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonanny View Post
    As I have mentioned on my other post, I have tried the product that Kazumi was selling and got good result. But since we are in the subject of skin whitening, have anyone heard of G Cream? I noticed that there's some Filipinoes at this forum. G cream is the skin whitening that Giselle Sanchez ( a celebrity in the Philippines) have endorsed and now selling. She's selling it for P400.00 per 10 gms. Since I live outside of the Philippines, she requires that I buy 10 units, plus sign a waiver, and remit payment via wire transfer. I thought it's too much hassle so did not buy it. If you live in the Philippines and want to give it a shot, send me a private message and your email and I will forward you the email that she sent me which has all the information and number to call. Or, if you're not comfortable giving me your email, perhaps you want to visit her official website and send her a comment about her whitening cream. The URL is Giselle Sanchez| Standup Comedienne, Host, Entertainer, Singer, Actress. ;)
    Hi jonany.. where can I buy the g cream?can u give me contact numbers?thanks
    puff02 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Hello!me too,I had a bad experience about that amira magic cream,now I'm suffering for skin erritation,the side effect is,when you stop using it,your skin get easily erritated lots of rashes, help me.its been almost 1 year.I don't know what to do.my skin begun sensitive,even when I use baby powder,my skin gets irritated easily, need your advice!:(what cream should I use?
    msanka Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Nov 27, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Wow.A nice advertisement.

Motherfu**ers

Nov 27, 2008, 05:18 AM
    Oh man,It is very sad to hear it.I know what you are going through.I have experienced it.
    DO NOT GET PANIC.

Just do this.Use the most suitable cleanser like Purpose skin wash or any other very very mild cleanser.

Do apply any cream.

Amira is totally a crap

And remember DO NOT USE ANY ASIAN OR FOREIGN PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT COME FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE LIKE Clean&Clear,Neutrogena,Murad.

visit these sites and shop for lightening products.
    Skincare : Strivectin, Skinceuticals, Clarisonic, Neutrogena, Kinerase, MD Forte and more Skincare Products at SkinStore.com
    Perfume, Skincare, Makeup & Cosmetics from Strawberrynet

Quote Originally Posted by puff02 View Post
    hello!me too,i had a bad experience about that amira magic cream,now i'm suffering for skin erritation,the side effect is,when you stop using it,your skin get easily erritated lots of rashes, help me.its been almost 1 year.i dont know what to do.my skin begun sensitive,even when i use baby powder,my skin gets irritated easily, need your advice!:(what cream should i use?

Nov 27, 2008, 05:20 AM
    If you want a BIG skin rash or Severe Acne.

GO AHEAD

Quote Originally Posted by karina_2008 View Post
    hi jonany..where can i buy the g cream?can u give me contact numbers?thanks
    yours4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Hi,
    I just want to ask if I'll use Amira and applied deodorant.. is there any chemical reaction?
    Or does the amira will not take effect?
    dallia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 05:03 AM
    I buy almira MAGIC CREAM in gaisano mall I want to know if this fake or not there is NO KSA WRITTEN IN LABEL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Results From Amira Magic Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search