Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsc7496
    Sosodef... I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with funkymommy... But I would say that, not because you had bad experience with the seller means that what she sells does not work. I've been using the Amira Magic Cream for 4 months now and I'm very happy with the result. I used to have a dark under arm because of giving birth (i guess??). I heard about the magic cream and I tried it. I've been using it since then and I'm happy I tried it. There are lots of resellers with a good attitude where you can buy the cream. I can not speak for every body but I believe that the Magic Cream is very good based on my own experience. Funkymommy is not the only one who sells the magic cream. Try to look for another reseller and if it really did not work for you then you can tell everybody that the MAGIC CREAM does not work but until then you can not claim that it does not work.

About that lady who purchase the Magic cream from KOREA???. I have not heard about it... I know that most of the MAGIC CREAM is made in KSA. Just be careful because there are a lot of people who are selling MAGIC CREAM that is FAKE. :)
    Where did you buy Amira Magic Cream? I'm thinking about buying it from funkymommy but now I'm not 2 sure.. can you please tell me where did you buy it from... I have use Amira Magic Cream and it did work for me.. but it also left my skin dry and it was way too small so I brought Hollywood Beauty Cocoa Butter Skin Crème & mix them together.. and I could c the change and so did my cousin.. the reason why I want to know where you broguth yours from is because I never brought anything from funkymommy.. and funkymommy is selling 5 Amira magic cream for $100.. so I just want to know if its fake... thanks
    koreana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charité
    Not only that, dermatologists don't usually recommend because of its adverse effects. A friend who sells this told me that you can use it on your underarms, but to use it on your face is a big no-no!
    Question: why I can't use it on my face? Is there any side effects that may happen on my face on the near future?? I'm curious to know.
    ABM14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Are you sure about what you are saying because many said that Amira Magic Cream works and nothing bad came from it... the Amira Magic cream that gave the side effects only I guess came from the fake onezzzzz:confused:
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by becomingill
    Well I have been using this amira product...yes it does work but I feel horrible pain in my lower back and stomach after I put it on.....sometimes I fall to the floor from the shower....I once thought that I was dying... help me someone...is there anyone else having pain in the lungs or lower back......:( I am so scared
    OMG are you 4real... this is scary, I hope that your joking otherwise STOP using this stuff then!!
    becomingill Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Oh now sister... im not joking... like I said its either the mono or this shi**... I feel like I'm leaving here... in a yellowcab to hell... they say that the magic cream has traces of Hydroqinone... that stuff is believed to be a major killer... after a while of usage... so I don't know just be careful people... burning yourself into a raison in the sun and depigmenting are all very dangerous stuff... and have proven to be cancer causing... ;(
    msanka Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Oct 4, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSODEF
    How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think i‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and gents share your experience right here and tell us what kind of race you is.
    I was also stupid enough to use this terrible product.I got a CHRONIC acne condition.
    I had to spent more than $200 to restore my skin.Now I am healing.If you want to get white.Try something gentle and effective.Try to use the brands like Loreal,Nivea,SUISSE,
    Murad,Neutrogena FineFairness.They are very good and cost effective.
    WARNING-Some people in this site is promoting that product.Do not be foolish.
    Don' loose your money

Nov 1, 2007, 04:42 AM
    I know that is very confusing who has a eager and great desire to have a whiter skin.But don't waste your money.I don't like say the name of the store.But the price is $25.
    If you want get lighten your skin.Refer SkinStore.com,Baumannstore.com,sasa.com,strawberry net.com.You can find a very good safe cheaper products from them.If you have no credit card.Try sasa.com you can find the Neutrogena Fine Fairness.Try them.

Nov 1, 2007, 04:44 AM
    I know that is very confusing who has a eager and great desire to have a whiter skin.But don't waste your money.I don't like say the name of the store.But the price is $25.
    If you want get lighten your skin.Refer SkinStore.com,Baumannstore.com,sasa.com,strawberry net.com.You can find a very good safe cheaper products from them.If you have no credit card.Try sasa.com you can find the Neutrogena Fine Fairness.Try them.Sometimes you can be a Amiraseller.No matter.If you are,PLEASE DON'T CHEAT PEOPLE.
    becomingill Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Yeah and if you contact these people about the mercury content they will not answer your question... people do not ruin your and your family live by using these products and they sell on Ebay like hot cakes... lol to be honest with you... It will never be investigated because a MINORITY! Of people are using the products... if it was a GREATER/Wider (whiter) population... of course it would be investigated... relations with the entire host country would be jeopardized... and it would be on the new and everything... "(
    How far we have come... People please pass your information on on other ways of treating skin conditions... Just be safe... From my girlfriend I heard lemon juice works... and it does to clear uneven pigment and brighten complex... use this and sunblock and it gives more permanent fx than this mercury cream anyway... Amira... who in the he%% is that anyway... and trust me... As long as Americans have been working on melenin inhibiting drugs... Why would this be an old Arabic and Persian formula that's so secretive and mystifying... its nothing but age old mercury... the same stuff that would make a mice delirious and that has been linked to cancer in coal miners... ppl what are we doing here... clean your system with anti oxidants right away and curse out the people you bought this crap from... because I can assure you... they do not use these products! Bye and have a great day... don't end up in the hospital like I did and so many others that are embarrassed to say... I felt like I was dying... and stilll my head feels heavy:(

Nov 2, 2007, 12:13 AM
    You are right.The promoters of this cream should be banned from this site.
    They have invaded this site.
    Lulublue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Amira magic cream worked for me too. I probably used it for 3 months , but not everyday. I used it on my under arms, but because it caused me to sweat excessively, I decided to stop. Been off it for more than a year now, my underarms aren't as dark as before I used amira. I'm Filipino by the way :)
    rose_976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 01:21 AM

I was using the amira magic cream for two years but I noticed that my skin in not as smooth as when I started to use it. I was actually happy with it at first because it was really good. But not long I also noticed a lot of black heads and I use the product this long because every time I want to stop it and use a new cream I always notice rashes on my face that's why I use it again because I thought that the new cream was causing it. Then two weeks ago I decided to really stop it for good and that's when my face get really dry and very, very, very itchy and it wrinkled my skin like old skin. I went to see my doctor and told me not to use it on my skin because it has a lot of ingredients to use it on the face or even on the skin. That's why I search for this product in the internet to find out a site where I can warn everyone not to use this product. My aunt also used this product for quite some time maybe two years as well and stopped it one month ago and I've learned that she also experienced the same thing. It was a blessing cause she found a cream to cure it. Now her face has cleared up and I'm also using the cream she's using now and it seems that my face is getting better but my skin is still dry and still itchy.
    rose_976, Registered Nurse working in Canada
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2008, 02:41 AM
    I sent them an email through Amira
    This is what their reply is..

Hello,

The original Amira Magic Skin Whitening Cream does not contain
    Hydroquinone, mercury or any dangerous chemicals. Our products are
    Tested by independent laboratories on a regular basis and certified not
    To contain dangerous chemicals and metals. Additionally it is BFAD
    Approved.

Lately it has been dermatologically tested and endorsed as safe for
    Human use. Unlike products having prohibited chemicals like hydroquinone,
    Mercury and dangerous metals, the Amira cream does not exfoliate the skin
    But it is absorbed to work its wonders.

We caution though that among all skin whitening products in the market,
    Amira Magic Skin Whitening Cream has the most counterfeit issues by
    Unscrupulous persons. We receive numerous complaints from use of the
    Fake products. So we advise customers to buy only the original from
    Watsons, Puregold, South star Drug, PCX, Unimart, HBC, Amira Kiosks in
    Selected SM SuperMalls or directly from our office in 48 West
    Avenue,Quezon City.

It is expected that competitors will claim otherwise as a marketing
    Strategy. We understand it as part of the business we are in. We see
    That all the claims that you have for now from alleged users are hearsay
    Matters. There is a different forum to thresh out the truthfulness of
    Such claims which is the court. Because any valid claim is made by
    Identifiable individuals not from those hiding behind pen names.

The genuine product is available in the market for you to try and prove
    For yourself sans marketing claims. Then again, the Bureau of Food and
    Drugs will not allow dangerous products to stay in the market this long.
    The secret of the product's efficacy lies in the formulation which is
    Protected in the records of the BFAD.

Respectfully.

AMIRA PHARMA INC.

May 14, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    I sent them an email through Amira
    This is what their reply is..
    Please don't give them a publicity.It ruined my life.Believe me
    Go and use Neutrogena fine fairness.It is available online at sasa.com
    Rocky786 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 08:04 AM
    There are good and bad signs of using this cream for lightning the skin is at Civant Skincare - Advanced Skincare Solutions on the site you can go through over 100 feedback real people who are satisfied with this cream pics included :)
    sweetmum Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bella05
    Hi,
    i bought last week amira magic cream from a distributor in CA, and she told me that it contains 1 % of hydroquinone.
    Hi bella, am a bit outdated , just found out about this cream, where did u get it? Ibtw am in KL.

Jun 12, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Hi there, its sound proven. I wanted to buy this cream since long time ago , but I just duno where to get the information about this. Where did you buy this cream? I mostly concern to apply to armpit and my bikini line. I hope you free to reply me you, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 99ludes
    Hi there,

Amira Magic Cream Skin Whitening really work, because I purchase this item in August and I have been breaking out really badly that I got shy out and would not go to public where people are. I'm really passion about this item and it kinda sad that you would say some negative about this item. This item work like a charm. You will start notice the difference on the second or third day like it stated. It sound crazy but before I purchase a Shiseido whitening and it cost over $100.00 and it did nothing for me but I purchase the Amira Magic Cream Skin Whitening and it only cost me $35.00 and it work rite the next day when you put on it. I can feel that it working and it make my skin lighter every day. I wish I can go back and took the picture of myself where I have acnes and red and dark spot and you guy can see it really work. This item work so great that I'm authorizer deal for this item now. I'm sorry to hear that some people did not see the result. I think the best way is to buy from directly from authorizer dealer. I want to bring out the word that this item work and I'm loving it everyday. I hear that there are some fake Amira Magic cream out there that people are selling, so if you are not careful and buy cheap price then your face taking the consequence. I hope people will only buy from authorizer dealer Amira Magic cream. You will see the different. I hope you guy will fine my opinion helpful.

Have a great day!

Jun 12, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Hi Lulu , Im interest to use this cream, but can u tellme how to diffrence shade the original and fake. What color it suppose tobe, how much is selling cost in Filiphine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulublue
    Amira magic cream worked for me too. I probably used it for 3 months , but not everyday. I used it on my under arms, but because it caused me to sweat excessively, I decided to stop. Been off it for more than a year now, my underarms aren't as dark as before i used amira. I'm Filipino by the way :)

Jul 10, 2008, 01:36 AM
    I got very very chronic ACNE because of this crap.Avoid using it.Even funkmummy site has stopped selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSODEF
    How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think i‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and gents share your experience right here and tell us what kind of race you is.
    unica_ija0611 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 03:18 AM
    cmsc7496 does the amira magic cream really works? Until when should you use the cream? Can you teach me how to use it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Results From Amira Magic Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search