Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 06:49 AM
    Vague Thoughts
    Me and my ex travis broke up on July 8th and I've been single ever since... I feel like I'm moving on with my life.. but I care about him but not as much as he loves me.. he cries hisself to sleep for weeks when we break up.. I don't... I just try to move on... He's 15.. I'm 12.. almost thirteen.. My parents know our age difference.. and they met him (they like him.. ) we've been friends ever since we broke up.. and we went out 3 times.. but we still have feelings for ea other but I've been going through a lot.. And, I told him I am and he understands.. my best friend's leaving(moved and to different school) But, like every night I'm crying over my best friend.. and my best friend loved me a lot more than Travis does... and, my worst fear is him telling me he doesn't love me anymore.. n he said that to me last night... and it upset me so badly. He said he loves me like a sister.. but, I'm crazy over him..

Me and my best friend went out once.. and he was so pissed when we broke up... he didn't act the same around me or anything.. he began to hurt my feelings.. n then I found out that he was upset and mad because we broke up... and I began to realize I felt for him deeply on his birthday... I cried falling to my knees in school and throwing up because I missed him and that he loved me.. but it was weird to never recognize that.

What should I do?? I don't know who and what I should go after or just stay locked up in solitude...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2005, 06:55 AM
    Almost 13
    Hi,
    Believe it or not, you will have many more issues like this during the next few years!
    It's hard to accept that some like each other, and then it stops!
    Try making some new friends, and keep saying to yourself that you are important, great person, good outlook on life, and someone else would be very, very lucky to have you.
    Meet new people, and soon this will be part of your past. Try not to dwell on the past, and move on.
    Best wishes, and good luck to you,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

In my thoughts [ 5 Answers ]

About 20 years ago I had a short, but very intense relationship with a man who I knew would be moving in a couple of months. He said once that I was like the girl in the movie "Bladerunner" because I was willing to become attached to him even though I knew that he would be leaving and he thought...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

View more questions Search