Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 09:45 AM
    The soul is WHO you are. It is your thoughts, emotions, feelings, ideas, ideals and everything about YOU.
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    the soul is WHO you are. It is your thoughts, emotions, feelings, ideas, ideals and everything about YOU.
    By definition the soul is eternal and usually believed to preexist the body, while spirit develops and grows as an integral aspect of the living being.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_crow
    By definition the soul is eternal and usually believed to preexist the body, while spirit develops and grows as an integral aspect of the living being.
    True the soul is eternal and it is inseparable from the spirit. I think the spirit preexits the body too and all develop and grow as an integral aspect of the living being
    in a state Posts: 80, Reputation: 12

Apr 20, 2008, 07:20 AM
    In your mind and in your skin
    r1card Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 11:16 AM
    The soul lies inside the body. Read "The soul" by Aristoteles to have a better ideia of what the soul is.

Ricardo Bettencourt
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 01:28 AM
    I don't think the soul even exists and can be explained chemical reactions in the nerves all around your heart. I hope this doesn't upset anyone, just what I've come to believe. My religion is science after all. XD
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Just because we cannot see and touch,

The invisible realms of the soul and spirit,

It does not mean that they don't exist.
    GranSabio Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 07:42 AM
    In our voice. And When we are thinking.
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2008, 01:25 AM
    According to the Mundaka Upanishad, this atomic soul is situated in the heart of every living entity.

http://www.asitis.com/2/17.html

Avicenna generally supported Aristotle's idea of the soul originating from the heart.

http://www.search.com/reference/Soul

Prasna Upanishad has been given this name because it deals with six questions (prasna).
    The text describes the heart as the seat of the Atman.

http://medhajournal.com/content/view/79/80/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nature Of The Human Soul: [ 28 Answers ]

What lies ahead as the ultimate destiny of the soul? HANK :)

Human soul [ 3 Answers ]

I was just curious where is our human soul is located... I know we have souls... I just wanted someone tell me... Thanks:rolleyes:

Soul mate or many? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to no iwhat people's thoughts are on the idea of a soul mate? Do you think that there is only one true love out there for us or do you think that there can be love found everywhere?:confused:

Soul Mates? [ 9 Answers ]

If 2 people believe they are meant for one another and this is a strong feeling they both share. Do you think they can make it through any challenge with one another? We have experienced so much turbulence and seem to manage through it. Now I am afraid we at our biggest challenge. I do believe...

A very confused soul.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'll try& make this as brief & straight to the point as possible... im in a 3 year relationship w/a man I love very,very much! BUT,. >>there's a lot of things that haven't been right from the word "GO"... in the very 1st few weeks of our relationship he & I weren't really "committed" @ this...

View more questions Search