Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guardians_risk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Alcohol Commercial
    There was a recent alcohol commercial where the bar looked darkly lit and the bartender was mixing the drink. What looked cool was the reflecting effects from the bottle when the bartender was mixing the drink. I don't know if this is enough info. To go by, but the effects where pretty cool. Please let me know what drink was that commercial advertising so I can find the video to it. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2007, 05:27 PM
    A little more info, what country is this in, US, somewhere in Europe, Canada, India?

And if in the US perhaps what state ( commercials are often regional)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol in cigarettes [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any alcohol in cigarettes?

Ciggs and alcohol [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Today is my first day with a cigg or alcohol in about a month. It is so hard for me to fall asleep... I feel like I can stay up forever and my heart just won't relax and my brain won't shut off and I get dizzy... this is extremely annoying. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I...

Alcohol detox [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 24 and has an extremely bad drinking problem, he has had 4 seizures this year when he doesn't drink, he is on anti seizure meds & anti anxiety also, we are trying to get him into a 3 day detox right now (no beds available), does anyone know any ways of helping him through this until a bed...

Alcohol: 70% or 99%? [ 1 Answers ]

For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?

Breastfeeding and alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a 7 month old who I am breastfeeding. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind (not that I ever drank much anyway) and my sisters want to take me out this weekend. I was wondering, now that he sleeps through the night am I able to go out and have like 4 drinks with them if...

View more questions Search