Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Swish - he'llnever notice me!
    Dear fellow advice givers,

I have like this boy nolan for about 2 years and he is the cutest of my crushes but there is a problem he doesn't notice me at least I don't think so? Because we only had one class together and spoke very few less meaningful words. I am very shy around him he makes me sweat. Lol , his hair is perfect blond and swishy hense the title of this question. He literally looks like my own personal prince charming but I am sure a thousand other girls think that about him. He's semi smart, athletic and has abs haha and the most perfect hazel eyes. He plays hockey which I love and I wouldn't mind being that puck getting tapped all the time hahah sorry my 15 year old humor. Well I don't know if he notices me I mean I am nice to him. And he's just in another crowd I guess I mean I always look at his myspace haha well my friends do it for me I think secretly like one of my friends is annoyed that I like him because everybody I like I barely talk to because lets face it I like the uber popular people when I myself am a middle popular. So I don't know. I dress cute I do my hair perfectly for 3 freakin hours! How the heck do I get the most gorgeous guy besides zac efron notice me. And my friend chiara I think likes him and I have made it clear to stay away from all crushes I have I mean is that selfish ? I do that for her? Would you like one of your best friends crushin on your crush I'm worried one day she will try and steal him and obviously by my first question on here I respect her men. So help? Thanks with love<3
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Yeah if you can't have zac efron then nolan is certainly a great choice for number 2.

Also I found the sentence "hes semi smart" very funny for various reasons.

To be honest I have no idea what your question is. Are you asking if your friend is not a friend for having a crush on nolan? It probably crosses a line if you made it clear first that nolan is your choice number 2 behind zac efron. But I have to say I think there is a 5 crush limit and choice number 6 and beyond is open game for her or anybody else.

If your question is how to get you puck slapped with his stick I suggest you find out his favorite hockey team, learn a few things about them then start talking to him about hockey.
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Um I am asking both and I only have 4 crushes so lol
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Well its just a crush. I share many crushes with my girlfriends - at work we all used to fight over our sales guy he of course had no idea but he was our "swishy" guy.

Being that this boy Nolan is just a crush no one has a proper "claim" to him. If one of you had dated him then that would be different. If you are interested then you need to bite the bullet and find a way to talk to him. Just smile and see what happens. Don't feel intimidated! You sound adorable and I'm sure even Zac Efron would be lucky to get a date with you :)
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Aug 5, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Not to be condescending.

I have a crush on eva longoria.

Don't tell her, I'd be so embarrassed.

Don't sweat your crushes, they come and go. Except for Eva, I'll always love her forever.
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Aug 5, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Yea, chuff, Eva just doesn't know she loves me too... yet...
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Aug 5, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Well...

1) you have the right to ask your friend to stay away, but don't count on it. All's fair in love and war and if she likes him enough, she WILL be his puck (and I use that word, not because he likes hockey but because the real word I want to use is censored and that's the closest thing). Think about it--would YOU stay away from him if some other girl told you to? You say you wouldn't, but think hard.

2) I don't think guys care if girls are popular. That's just a girl thing. Girls are obsessed with popularity... but guys don't really care. We really only care how good you look, and how popular you are or aren't doesn't mean crap in a miniskirt and high heels.

3) 3 hours on your hair? As long as your head doesn't look like a Chia Pet it's fine. Use that time to study. Or pick out a nice miniskirt. Geez...

4) Finally, have you thought of just walking up to him and talking to him? Why are you waiting for him to talk to you? This is the 21st century, girls can do that kind of stuff. Guys don't mind... in fact most of us would be thrilled if girls hit on us. It's too much work to think of something witty to say to you people. It's time for you to do some of the work, dammit!

--huno

P.S.: oh, wait, you're 15? Okay, you might want to skip the miniskirt and high heels bit... but there's no reason you can't wear skin-tight jeans.
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Trust me I would stay away from my friends crushes I mean trust me if I have had the curisma to stay away from one of my best friends ex's for 4 and a half years I think I could stay away from a measely crush! Lol
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 6, 2007, 09:26 PM
    If the boy you like, is like me, he may like you, but he will have a hard time saying it. I am popular and my life seems great on the outside, but its really isn't. Anyhow what I am getting at is he may have low self-esteem, for example, I have like many peole but I never ask them out... I always have to wait for them to ask me out, and the sad thing is, even when I know they life me, like they tell me, I still can't ask them out. Not sure if your nolan or zach is like that but its possible.

Some side notes: Boys don't like girls who are not themselves

And you can always have a friend ask him if he likes you, a lot of girls seem to do that.
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Haha well I don't know about that I am just so nervous round him lol and so far as zac I have yet to meet him. (new question I just posted) lol but I could never ask my friends I was so scared once I got my friend to get him to sign my yearbook but of course chiara(aka girl who I think likes him maybe) got hers signed instead so I hadd to ask my other friend liz haha thanks for replying all I really love talking to u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Music bed in swish program [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, How do you stop a music loop in swish program?

Eviction notice or quit notice [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in this house for 46 years with my mother, sister and brother. My beloved uncle decided to take over the house because the house needed repairs. He was approved for a second mortgage. Unforunatelly he passed away. My aunt became exceutive of his estate or so she claimed, Any...

Want to get him to notice me [ 3 Answers ]

Ahh I don't know what to do I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 months and dated my ex and I think I like my ex more now and then he broke up with me because he felt bad for breaking me and my other boyfriend up and now he is trying to get me to hook him up with one of my friends and that really...

Swish Method video [ 1 Answers ]

Hey how can you buy or how can you ge the video (Swish Method) it cost 30 $ american... but how can a person that lives in the ghetto and is poor how can he get it?? Downlod it or how and the other video is better basketball shooting please help if you know were to download it please thankx

View more questions Search