Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostinatrance Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2007, 12:53 PM
    In search of a Josephine Diaz/Trott
    Hi, I used to be really good friends with this girl Josephine Diaz (well she went by the last name Trott but her moms last name is Diaz). I moved three years ago and lost contact with her and am hoping to start talking to her again. All I know is that her mothers name is Rita Diaz, she used to live in Plainview, New York and then moved to Farmingdale, New York.. now I'm not sure if she still lives there anymore. Her mother is around the age of 52 if I calculations are right. Help?

BTW Josephine is 15. I don't know if that helps at all.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Have you checked friend sites like myspace, friendster or classmates?
    lostinatrance Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Aug 7, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Yes I have, on myspace I found one girl that lives in the bronx so I asked her if she's who I'm looking for and she said yes, but she looks much different, acts different, and it just doesn't seem like she's who I'm looking for. I asked her what town she used to live in to make sure and she said she isn't sure because she has a bad memory.. it just doesn't fit, so I want to continue searching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maiden name only search [ 8 Answers ]

Im trying to find my foster sister after 40 plus years. Her name is pamela elaine Johnston or was then. If married I have no idea. Her fathers name, oscar franklin johnston and both from Texas. I have searched this whole cyber world and every one says they have all the info but want to charge. Im...

Album search [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing this song with lyrics " you must not know about me i can have neither you in minute or if i killed him in minute baby " as starting words give me album name and from where can I download this song free

Poetry search... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone have any interesting ideas for poetry that fits in with a wedding theme? I was thinking more along the lines of ee cummings and less along the lines of browning or shakespeare... perhaps something a little unusual?

View more questions Search