Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceelpiano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Replacing Receiver on Hamton bay fan
    How do I replace the receiver on a Hampton Bay Fan without pull chains?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Do you have replacement? Hopefully it should say or show something. Under Canopy at ceiling, or remove light kit. Or any place it will fit.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Locate the receiver, and it should dismount with screws, and have a plug that disconnects the electrical.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamton Bay Fan - Noisy [ 2 Answers ]

The remote control works fine. My problem is a pulsing noise which is loud on high speed and less on each of the other speeds. The blades remain constant on which ever speed that is chosen. I'm looking to find the cause of the pulsing noise. Is it the receiving unit for the remote? Thanks

Hamton bay fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the fan light off with the remote ,it goes out and it comes back on by itself .

Hamton Bay sailwind fan AC390-LRU [ 1 Answers ]

Hi We have the above fan outside on our patio. For some reason, the fan paddles are not pushing enough air downward. We have tried both directions and it was installed by a licensed electrician. We are thinking of replacing the paddles since they are made of canvas and feel that there isn't...

Remote for Hamton Bay Ceiling Fan not working - no wall or chain switch [ 4 Answers ]

I have changed the batteries in the remote, checked to make sure the toggle switches are in the same position in the remote and on the fan, checked the electrical switches and still neither the fan nor the light will come on. Any suggestions on what to do next before just replacing the remote?

Hamton Bay Fan - Windward II [ 2 Answers ]

I have six of the above fans and the lights ontwo fans have stopped working. The fans are approximately 2 yeas old. I have tried new light bulbs wit no affect. Does anyone have any ideas as to what to try next? Thanks in advance, Ed

View more questions Search