Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silas37087 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Larger red bump on penis head
    Yes about three days ago I noticed after waking up in the morning that I had a round bump spot on the head of my penis. It has a fleshy feel and is slightly raised off the skin and dark on one side like blood under the skin. It does not itch noris it sore. Has gotten a little bit bigger in last few days about the size of a pencil eraser. Any idea what it could be
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 10:37 AM
    The best advice I can give you is to see your doctor and get a urinalysis to make sure it is nothing bacterial or viral. That is a senitive area and no one but a doctor can really tell you what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Bump under head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a senior in high school (17) and I have a bump under the head of my penis that comes out only after a little time after I have an erection. This is killing me because I cannot have sex with anyone or try to have a relationship with someone because I don't want to reveal this secret. I have...

Red bump on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Help, I'm 15 and a little worried, for a while I've seen this small lump form on my penis and over time has been getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what to do

Kind of red bump on my penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my dick.

View more questions Search