Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rotterdam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2005, 09:10 AM
    Reduce Red color of Lips?
    I'm a guy with quiet large and very Red lips. I've seen and heard of many who use some sort of product to make their lips a more neutral color, like brownish, whitish depending on ones skin tone. I have olive skin and really need some sort of product I can use to get rid of the Red color in my lips, I look like a clown.

I've tried using acne cover sticks on the lips and it seemed to work pretty fine for a while, but now I notice that under some lights my lips look purple-whitish and its even worse.

I'm not naturally vain, but this does bother me so I'm trying anything.

I hope someone can help out or give some tips :)

Thanks ;)
    xoxpinkerpixiex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 12:39 AM

Hello guy with red lips.. I have the same problem, except I'm a girl. My trick is using a foundation stick, I only use a tiny pit, but I dab it on my lips and grab a chap stick and blend it out. The only problem that I find happens is depending on how dray your lips are it can get crack and it doesn't look too appealing.

I wish I had another solution for you other than using cover up, but I don't :( I hope if not this you find something to help you out, I know how it feels to look like a clown :) good luck

Rebekah.
    donavanyieh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 03:39 AM

rotterdam is not a girl. I teach u how. The trick is too drink less water. Hoped it helped :)
    Mintasaur Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2010, 10:26 PM
    @Donavanyieh

NEVER EVER drink less water than you already are. It can make you feel sick in some ways.

@xoxpinkerpixiex

I know how it feels to be a clown too ;)

I'm afraid the only way is what Rebekah said as far as I know :( sorry
    hunter10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 09:13 AM
    My lips were once normal coulour but den it suddenly just became so ****ing red why? ****ing dno any soultions?
    hunter10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 09:14 AM
    Comment on hunter10's post
    Yh and I can't even go out like this with my red lips.
    eaviiously Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 02:56 AM
    Smoke. It will darken your lip color
    HostileReptile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Try mentholatum (vaseline, menthol and camphor main ingredients and active compounds). It reduces reddening from acne and I'm trying it out on my red lips.
    lloydieeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 07:46 AM
    For about 6 months now, not my lips but a ring around my lips and a bigger redder area on one corner. I look a cock obviously. But it goes off sometimes, I've tried vaseline, nivea, ecezma cream, lip cream I've tried mixing creams... I'm stumpd and refuse to live a life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

Can I reduce the size of an animated gif? [ 11 Answers ]

When I reduce the size (dimensions) of an animated gif (I use PhotoshopElements), it is no longer animated. Is there a way to reduce the size of animated gifs and retain the animation? Thanks!

Reduce space taken by ducts in basement... [ 2 Answers ]

I am finishing my basement and there are large ducts down the middle of the room. I am wondering if there is technology (other than replacing with mini-ducts with high pressure system) or mechanism I can use to reduce the size of the ducts. Can the air go through the joists? Are there special...

Lightening the lips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any one out there knew if there was anything that could lighten lips, other then godiva cause I tried that and it only worked slightly not enough show any real diffrence. My lips are already pretty light my tops lip is a little darker then my bottum lip so if any one know any...

Reduce Tan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm from the South Asian region, where it gets quite hot during summer. And I get tanned very easily even though I use sunscreen. I'd like to know any tips for reducing my tan and getting back my Fair & Lovely complexion. ;) Thanks!

View more questions Search