Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kraj77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Shifting career from Sales to IT
    Dear Friends

Thanks for taking some of your valuable time to read this question.

Im Rajagopalan, age 34. I have 12 years of Industrial selling experience.

I have undergone AS400 software course sometime back.

I want to get into IT ( Information Technology ) career. But don't know how.

It will be great if you could help and advice me on this.

Thanks and regards

K.Rajagopalan.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Posted long ago but if you read this: Moving into I.T. will be difficult, I am not sure which country your from but sales/i.t. might be worth looking into? Account manager etc etc. Depeneds on which area you want to get into. I.e Programming, networking, support. Etc

For instance it might be worth you doing a college course, adult education, or gaining a few Microsoft/Cisco certs before working your way into a low level job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

Shifting problem [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse transmission. All of a sudden as u are driving, it jerks and drops you to low gear. It was already been rebuilt about 11 months ago, but now I am back at square 1. Does anyone know what the problem could be or do I just need to burn it? Also,...

View more questions Search