Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vex Posts: 14, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 26, 2006, 06:56 PM
    here we go, the follower speaks out,
    Its not my intention to get into a slanging match, but when my words are taken out of context, I feel it only right to respond. Firstly, maybe the 'master of the universe' comment was a little harsh, but his reference to himself as the best martial artist alive (whatever his EXACT words were I don't recall, but they were to that effect) did upset me, as no reputable master I have ever met would speak in such a manner (humble) as for research on the internet, that was your comment, if you read what I said again, you'll see I never said anything regarding the internet, simpy "follow your own instincts as to a mans credability" how you interpret that as "use the internet as your means" or whatever else you 'think' you read, is beyond me.Or should you be referring to my having said "i will research this art" research is my first step before deciding to study first hand. This seems only logical (also,being a stickler for detail, research comes in more forms then the internet , if that was the comment you were referring to. As for being humble, I do not see how me referring to my masters as some of the greatest alive is being arrogant. I said THEY are, not I AM, as does your hero ewok, eawood, whatever his name is. To respect ones master/s deeply is at the core of a honourable students mentality.
    What I was simply trying to say was, to use your own intelligence, and good judgement. Obviously, you have neither. Even the name you chose is a symbol of arrogance. Again, I know virtually nothing of the specific art you three speak of, but I did see that the name you chose was said to be the teacher of Dok Lee. Talk about arrogance.
    Were I you, and as you do, felt compelled to honour one of these two men, I would (by my judgement) pay heed to the words of Bill, he seems intelligent, and humble (at least comparative to the ewok)
    one last suggestion, get of your glute's and visit some schools, see which preach values you identify with, that teach in a manner that apeals to you... remember my friend, its you, not I that seeks tuition online.

P.S unlike your friend, I CAN and am happy to explain my credentials, which CAN be varified. Although I am dropping to your level of arrogance by saying so, I was once elite, competing in the World Championship (Kubota world cup) a teacher of shaolin Kung fu (dragon Tiger clan) and Fudoshin Bujutsu, the way of the immovable mind.
    A true martial artist has more to say about his history then "i am the oldest and highest ranked" with no person, or martial arts bodies to backup his words. I think Doc Bill said something to this effect also.
    Wake up, think for yourself, and stop trying to study an art that cannot be learnt without getting off your a$$.
    You're a sheep Joe, and more importantly, an ignorant judgemental one. Before condeming me, or praising Eawood, or anyone else, you should learn more about their knowledge, expertise, and rank,
    fare well G.I Joe ,I'm sure you will one day be just like ewok :D
    old... as well as ignorant and arrogant
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2006, 02:58 PM
    more more stuff
    vex as in vexation? A name that speaks of one who purpose is to be bad to people, hummm I wonder why you choose that name?

there is a thing called cut and paste, often it is under the edit menu, to do so you would not get people's log in identity wrong. But since you obviously choose to belittle me, by calling me a name of a small creature from star wars everyone can see you are not for real. You do not have respect toward your betters, or your elders. If you had been in martial arts a long time you would fear showing disrespect. You would not be such as try to cause problems. dr.bill is just a person who differs in opinion from me, but he is a great martial artist, legendary in his training of middle level martial artists (each of his students have a few black belt levels or are handicapped). Dr.bill does not know me, and dr.bill did not know anyone else trained in kuta or that anyone else taught kuta but dok lee. dr.bill is the oldest living dok lee student I believe, and deserves respect. That I have trained in kuta before dr.bill, and managed to barely defeat dok lee once many years ago does not take away from dok lee's legend.

vex, a person who IS the highest ranked martial artist in the world should be able to say it without you or your humble teachers being offended. Are they offended that anyone anywhere is higher ranked than them? Are they offended at the people who trained them being higher ranked than them? If they or you are offended that you are lower rank than your teachers you are silly. You do not know me, and cannot know if I am telling you the truth, just be satisfied that you do not know. You do not need to know everything. Why or when did you decide you would know everything? What caused such trama that you seek complete enlightenment? How long will it take you to learn everything? Will you forget any of it before you finish and start over?

okay you don't me, but presume upon my character traits, humm sounds like baloney to me. If you were the lowest ranked martial artist in the world would anyone believe you? One minute after you started your first lesson? You seem to be hung up over a certain rank. It is a small thing to be any rank, even the best. I hope to someday add at least three more ranks (but currently no one in the world has those ranks, and no one has had those ranks in many years). It is always yourself you compete against. It is your advancement that matters. The first person who invented martial arts whenever that was was the highest ranked martial artist in the world, just a minute after they started martial arts, but that does not mean they were any better than a white belt, just that they happened to be the best.

I do know the real name of dok lee, he told me it, when we met, and I have proved it before in emails to al and savage. But I do not think telling everyone his real name on this discussion does anything.

pappy this web site has private email messages that no one else will see. You can send and get them once you turn them on. pappy I did not have the money to go to the "AL meet and greet". I tried to get it in time, but sadly a got a new position at a new location just a few days before it was to occur. I have too much of my money tied up in business. Stupid of me I know. Eventually I decided I did not want to be considered a student of AL , which I would have been considered if I attended the event.

I am sure vex's teachers are nice, and fine martial artists, but honestly every little martial arts system thinks it teachers are the best. They claim highest this and that in the world, and so on.. but the truth is those of us with many multiple awards of the highest rank in many multiple styles have a better claim to being the best. I hold 2 ranks that are highest in the world in that style, along with several high belts in almost every style I have ever heard about or seen. I do not lightly claim I am the highest ranked martial artist in the world, just that often people upon learning what my rank is have so commented. Many martial arts do not even care what other styles award as a rank to anyone, because only their martial artists matter, and only their rank in their style matters. Since so much of my life is secret, I have had this same discussion with a person who was 8 ranks below me in a style I was highest in the world in, but he did not know anyone had that rank. After he tried to hurt me and I did a move that he was aware existed, and the last highest ranked person before he died imparted as the test to get his rank only then did I explain again that I already had that rank, because I met the previous highest rank and used that move on him.

remember Jack is al's student, naturally jack is all for al. they all seem nice and proficient. Al, jack, and certainly the legendary dr.bill.
    I don't need respect. I function well in private without public applause.
    remember no one who ever taught me got permission from anyone to do so.
    if anything my training was frowned upon, and scorned even when I proved it.
    I trained mostly in secret, mostly for survival, I never trained for fun. I never trained for sport. Martial arts are so you don't have to fight.

I have heard a few grandmasters of their style who also claim to be the highest ranked martial artist in the world. Most are in their 80,90s or older. No one questions their right to claim such a title. They are the highest ranked in their style, and they don't recognize any other styles as having any value, but that is their choice. I choose to believe all styles have value. I show respect to other great martial artists, but I also believe what I said. You can only choose to believe me or not. Have a safe day. Be well.
    -

Jan 27, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Oh great and grand master of this planet earth I bow down to you and beg your forgiveness. Is that what you expect of me to say? I think not.
    I'll address you comments one by one. As for my name, vex, I can explain. Being vexed is a response to negative energy. It is my frustration, and vexation with the arrogance, and false superiority of people in this world that my name refers to. Thinking it is a goal of mine to'be bad to people' is an assumption of yours,and assuming anything is foolish.
    As for fearing to disrespect, firstly, ido not respect a man due to fearing him. Respect should stem from admiration, not fear, and as yet, you have said nothing that gives me cause to admire, respect, or fear you for that matter.As for your repeated claims to be the highest ranked martial artist in the world, there is no such thing. As you yourself stated, ranks in different styles represent skills in different forms, thus cannot be compared directly.
    That's like a electrician claiming to be the greatest tradesman in the world, how can a electrician be compared to a plumber, or carpenter... they are different trades.
    I would also like to add, if it were possible to be the highest ranked in all arts, one would have to spend a life time training, teaching, and contributing the culture of martial arts. IF you are as accomplished as you claim to be, you would know a rank of such high standing involves 'active contribution' to the culture. Meaning, teaching, refereeing, founding of, or being head of a reputed style. Doing this is an impossibility whilst remaining anonymous. So you contradict yourself, and your claims.
    In short, you are clearly as self absorbed liar, and you are a disgrace to any honourbale martial artist. You should truelly be ashamed.
    As for my masters, and their masters not being some of the greatest in the world. I'll have you know, my master trained directly under some of the founding fathers of martial arts. Such as (excuse my inccorect spelling) Jigoro Kano (Judo founder) Moei Ueshiba (founder of aikido)
    He served in Japan, and other asian country's during the later years of world war 2, and has direct affiliation to schools and styles which are as highly regarded as any martial arts can possibly be.
    I realise this only makes me 3rd generation, but the matter in question is not my expertise, but that of my master/s. Being directly trained by the men who founded the arts of which you claim to be a master of, undoubtedly gives me just cause to say he is 'amoung' the greatest. Like I said, I have trained with 'some' of the greatest. I would not be so ARROGANT as to say they ARE the greatest, arrogance of that level is your forte.
    As for my calling you an ewok... as I said, that was a little harsh, and beneath me. ( my wife found it amusing though :D)
    You need to lighten up oh great one, you are not Pai Mai, actually... you probably are! He too is a great and powerful master! (as well as completely fictional).
    Get over yourself, even if you were the greatest and highest ranked, arguing in this manner is unbecoming of a master, and you cannot dispute that you bicker incessantly. Grow up.

Vex Paradoks (if you would like to know my full nick (you going to attack the word paradox now? And yes the misspell is deliberate)
    pappy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 03:45 PM
    What a treat to read your post, eawoodall! I was right after all, I just didn't know I would see a proof so quick. I saw v.'s post and decided not to comment on it as it has all characteristics of a skilled internet troll. That technique might have worked few years ago but nowadays people can see through it. First trying to antagonize, then attempting to corral the group to his liking..

My impression was exactly the same: he is not a martial artist.
    There is no way any martial arts trainer would say things he said.

Pappy
    -

Jan 27, 2006, 03:49 PM
    Oh get off his lap joe! Lol
    You are truelly pathetic, no trainer would say the things I said? Ooooook, and have you tried to discredit my rank? Or art? No, I have said before, I CALL and WILL show my credentials, just ask me to. Do you do that? Noooo, you'd rather believe a person who has a claim to greatness higher then any man alive, and no proof to back it up. I only claim to be one of many many thousands of martial artists, and my words are unbelievable??
    You are a simpleton, nothing more.
    -

Jan 27, 2006, 03:59 PM
    Oh.. by the way... if you are so sure I am not a martial artist, and your great and wondeful master is... heres a challenge, join me in a Yahoo room, we can make one if you like, then lets test our knowledge levels.
    I am a serious martial artist, and I only insult people like you because it offends me when pea brain arrogant morons make light of an art that WE accredited, and true martial artists love, and take seriously.
    We spend thousands of hours bleeding, sweating, and working towards our goals... so when a person who has no proof, no factual knowledge, and no stomach to support his claims steps up to claim he is the greatest... well, excuse us taking offence,
    You pea brain twits, you're like tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.
    Actually... I just realised something, why do I get so offended by you people? You are clearly frauds... you are'nt worth getting annoyed by.
    You are'nt even worthy of a fly at a BBQ.
    One last comment... stop what you are doing... think... reflect... you know you are a fraud, I know you are a fraud... the only person who believes in you is G.I Joe... oh what a following you have great master!
    You're a wanker

Jan 27, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Hmm,
    Vex, you may wish to consider taking anger management classes locally or I predict you will be doing time soon. That outburst of anger tells a lot about your martial arts skills and about your internet trolling expertise.

Face it: it is what it is: you do not have a rank. I am really glad I got you going this time. I'll try to be more gentle. Pappy
    -

Jan 27, 2006, 04:19 PM
    Lol nice work :D
    I'll tip my hat when its due, you have pissed me off. Only because my years of training areimportant to me, and someone saying I'm not a martial artist is an insult. As for doing time "allready done that"
    In all seriousness, you need to realise that martial arts is a lot like religion to many of us, it fires up emotion to those who cherish it. Its kind of like someone claiming rank even above the pope. Catholics are by nature peacful people, but a claim like that would most certainly fire a few people up.
    Another thing, if I were such an 'internet troll' whatever that means, would I get upset about martial arts subjects?
    You need to realise, that though we are teachers, we are still human, and like all humans, we can get upset, and can be insulted. This isn't the movies, and martial artists are not all powerful and wise. We bleed like everyone else.
    I notice you still are do not address the subject of proof... why is it that only I am willing to back up my rank? Perhaps I'm the only person in this discussion that has one?
    I notice bill has gracefully excused himself from these shinanigans, like I said initially, if I were you, I'd pay heed to his words.
    vex

P.S nice work pissin me off! :D

'

Jan 27, 2006, 11:29 PM
    More more more stuff
    pappy you still need to turn on email so I can reply to you, I can read what you sent me, but I cannot reply without you changing your settings in askmehelpdesk.com

vex is so angry he isn't the highest ranked martial artist on the planet, he may explode? He may disintegrate. He may self destruct? I hope not, he is the funniest person I have seen on askmehelpdesk.com in a long time. It is soooo funny getting response from him. He thinks such silly things. He really does.

Aww vex is frustrated. Aww, feel sorry for the little bird with the broken wing.

Aww vex is afraid people know what his name means, see dictionary.com

vex does not know logic. Regarding the 'highest ranked martial artist in the world' he does not know that there is such a thing, and here I am to prove it.
    Ha ha. I explained logically before there was any martial arts, there was no one highest in the world, then suddenly one day, poof, someone invented martial arts (long long ago), and they became the 'highest ranked martial artist in the world' bing, wow, oh ah. But of course they started small and so they may have only been equaivalent with a lowly white belt, but since no one else knew any martial arts, they were still the 'HRMAITW' , as time passed someone else learned martial arts, that either they had invented or someone invented, and so the title passed to someone else (HRMAITW). So goes history.

Respect is about proper attitude. vex does not seem to have a respectful attitude, or an attitude of fear of even his own teachers, who can take away the belts they have bestowed in whatever arts you claim to have, by the way, vex. Many teachers do take away belts for less than what you are doing here vex. Those who do not respect should learn fear, because you are not going to have any belt long in martial arts since you are disrespecting all martial arts. You said you don't know the martial art this series or discussion is about, so you have no clue how great or bad it is. All you have is your opinion about stuff you admit you know nothing about, hummm. Sounds like you should learn humility, because the wise learn to fear what they cannot stop. You ultimately cannot influence people with your doubt, you can only strenthen their belief in me. The more you doubt the more they believe me. Reality is not about what you think of reality, it is about what reality thinks of you. I hope you change to give reality a better chance to think well of you.

You see vex I already said I don't even want dr.bill bowing to me, so I certainly do not want you to bow to me. Respect is not in a bow, it is in the heart, and can be shown through the words and attitude.

I did not say you had to fear me, I hinted that you should learn fear. Fear is a good thing, it keeps you from playing on the freeway, not to run in front of traffic, not to hold your hand on a hot stove and burn yourself. Fear. It is your friend. It is a great motivator. Respect is easier, and nicer, but if you don't want to respect, you should learn fear. It is better to respect the cars on the freeway, it is better to respect a hot stove. It is better not to run in front of traffic. But you choose respect or fear, which will you have, because if you do not get one of the other you will not last long. Danger is present in life sometimes, and most people to survive need one of the other.

To be the highest you do not need some of the things you think are needed. Highest is not about teaching, especially because in most styles the highest rank NEVER teaches. Only junior students teach. The highest does not have to teach. At least actively. Being in the room with the highest rank teachs. The HRMAITW does not tell you to practice a kata, but instead hurls you down the block, shows you completion of the technique, not the beginning. Indeed my answers to you teach you more than most forms can teach. So learn well my words. And profit by them. Perhaps I do teach, but not always.

You do not think I add to the culture? What? Let's see I have several motion picures that involve martial arts, I have several hit songs, I have contributed on the educational level as well as academically. Just some of my OTHER work, that surely you have seen, since such projects have grossed more than 4 billion dollars domestic. Hummm does vex feel stupid now. Only vex knows. I have trained and interacted with several members of martial arts hall of fame, as well as defeated them, because you see they also do not believe until I prove it to them. Only a select few know me. Only a few know I speak the truth. Doubt me if you want vex, but do not be silly about it. I either told you the truth about all of it, or none of it. Believe or not. Your choice, really.

Here I am not KNOWN by but a few, so maybe you are wrong vex. Secretcy can be maitained, after all I hide in plain sight. I tell people the truth, and people like you help me to do so, by doubting the truth, it is great. Really. Thank you vex. The privacy law continues to do it's work. I do not have to prove who I am , nor can anyone require me to do so. I am safe. Thanks.

Respect should be common courtesy, you do not know what masters walk down the street unnoticed, unless you foolishly attack them.

I am sorry you do not know vex many of the mighty men of old (that you do not mention) that you obviously think are fictional are not, but were real men. Yes the men who were real (that you talk about) that you realize were real were all great men, I have heard. I will not tell what ranks I hold in the styles that the real men that you mention were so accomplished. I will not tell you what I have done to promote such things, but you without knowing it are aware of many of my greatest achievements. And you have surely noticed my works toward such things. Rest well in the knowledge that my legend is not in any danger.

vex it is not good to make fun of people protected under laws that give people the right to be any orientation that they choose. It is not good for you to presume upon any one else sexual attitude, nor is it an action that is without courts punishing by taking funds or serving time for such flagrant attacks upon a person's character. You do not know what I do, prefer nor what pappy or anyone else does in private, and you should shut you mouth about such things since you can be removed from askmehelpdesk for offending people. I have never had a lap dance, nor do I expect to have one in the future from anyone. So do not go to war with me. You will lose. Your masters should take away all your belts just for that. Perhaps, no I will not go there, although I could, I do have some sway with such people, no I will wait, I will let you continue to stew in your own juices, I will wait for you to get yours. I will wait. Deserve what happens to you? It could happen? I always hope for mercy. My hope is you change your mind, and apologize, to me, to this forum, to the people who are a different sexual oreintation than you, since you mention you have a wife, you are not 'that way' .

You now claim you accredited judo? Or aikido? Funny. Sad to say you were not there when the martial art started, were you? How old are you again?
    Do you teach in japan? Have you been offered to go teach in japan? Have you ever been beaten up by anyone not in your style? Perhaps their style is superior, maybe? Ever? Maybe they got lucky? Strange I have not heard of the great vex in either aikido or judo. But since I am only a humble person who has personally defeated every person below the grandmaster in a style of aikido, and has personally defeated the highest ranked judoka, and thereby earned my ** dan rank in judo, as well as my open invitation to teach in japan in their aikido school, no. I think these things do not apply to you. But since my life is private, you can not confirm I am ** dan, nor can you confirm that I defeated aikido's best, but that does not change the truth. Either everything I am saying is true or none of it.

Fear me, or do not, but do not expect I care. Such losers as yourself, who are junior students to me, as even dr.bill is a junior student to me (but dr.bill is not a loser), do not concern me. My abilites do not stop with martial arts.

On the face of it, there do exist people with higher ranks than the pope, and yes I am one of them, deal with the truth, or deny everything, enjoy. Of course I will quote the bible again, let God be true and every man a liar. Romans chapter 3. so take my words as being true or false, either way I have said what I have said. Be safe. Be well.
    -

Jan 28, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Myyyyy lordddddddd,
    This idiot has so gone beyond annoying, and transended into the ridiculous. So now you claim to be a billionaire... a religious figure of higher standing then the pope, and whatever other nonsese you claim. I've known people like you in past. They make up claims to knowledge and skill that they could not possibly have achieved, yet are so deluded that they believe even their own lies. I think you might seriously need psychological treatment.As for being angry that I am not the highest ranked in the world... get over yourself. You are the only person who believes such a position is possible. I am actually glad I have pursued you into this amount of discussion, because you have made your lies apparent to any person who might read.
    If you were truelly a martial artist, you would know a master would never claim to be the greatest, even if it might be possible that he is. You truelly do not have a clue what being humble truelly is. Also, greatness is subjective, it's a matter of opinion. Like a model saying she is the most beautiful in the world, who too? To herself?? I think that's what's going on here, you are so in love with your own delusion, that sense and logic are gone from you.
    So may I ask, what's it like being a 'billionaire' was it? Lol you are a pathetic liar. AHHHH also, may I ask, how is it that you are expert enough to answer legal questions in the crim forum of this site? Oh let me guess, you are also head of some fictional world legal association? Or the mentor of johhny cochrane?? That's right... you have many accomplishments... keep talking.
    As for my masters taking away my ranks, lol don't make me laugh. If you truelly knew martial arts you would know the days of martial arts being so strict have long since passed (sadly so).
    My masters would be insulted by this discussion, I have no doubt of that. They would roll their eyes at me for paying so much attention to an arrogant, liar, who clearly knows nothing of martial arts. They would expect me to be beyond that... perhaps would be right.
    As for my 'insulting sexual orientations' You really have no sense of reality do you? Can't you tell the difference between a metaphor? A joke? An insult? And a genuine comment? I said "get off his lap" lol and that means his your lap dancer?? Wake up cup cake. It's a way of saying 'stop kissing up to him' damn, you might think I'm saying he tries to kiss you also now. You twit lol. It means, he follows you like a sheep, with no brain power of his own. Here's also another meaning, ever heard of St Nic, santa claus? Children sit on his lap, believe in the great old man, and his ability to give them things? Hold on... perhaps you're santa also! :D SAAAANTAA!
    You also have no clue what it takes to contribute to the culture. You DO need to actively participate to be a master, it's a fact. Every recognised master teaches. ALL OF THEM. Or they have grown too old to teach, after a life time of having taught. You claim to neither. You physically COULD NOT be a master you moron. You clearly have no idea what a true master is.
    As for fictional masters, so is pai mai of kill bill fame a true master is he? Let me guess, he taught you? Lol you're simply a joke, and you have gone sooo far beyond annoying me, I now laugh at you, and pity you :D
    Oh, by the way, masters... when they ramble on... theres meaning, and wisdom in their words... you my friend... JUST RAMBLE.
    Again, you refuse to go toe to toe in a battle of knowledge with me, you claim to no specific rank, school, or knowledge. You do not have any reputable martial artist, or martila arts body to support your claims. You are actually a waste of breath woody boy.
    Like I have said previously, you ARE a disgrace to all serious reputable martial artists. The only thing that brings me comfort, is that I can clearly see what YOU are, I know, as you do, that you are a FRAUD, I also know, that I am not. My only claim, is to have achieved a humble rank, taught, as do tens of thousands, and to have had great masters who are directly affiliated to the founders. These claims are reasonable, possible, and factual (supported by evidence)
    You now, claim to be the greatest man walking, you're a millionaire, oh sorry BILLIONAIRE, a religious figure higher then the pope (jesus christ perhaps? )a god damn MOVIE STAR also I think (youre not worth reading a second time) and nobody knows who you are?? Lol you ****in ****head.
    Lol You are'nt even worthy of serious address lol '****in ****head' is you.. to a teeeeeeeeee! Lol
    I'm sooo damn amused by you now sunshine, you really make me laugh.
    I think any intelligent person, martial arts practitioner or not, can now read, and see with perfect clarity, that the only possible explanation for you, is that you are a lying fraud. And not even a good one. By the way, I love this line you wrote! Its magic oh great one!
    "i am sorry you do not know vex many of the mighty men of old (that you do not mention) that you obviously think are fictional are not, but were real men."
    Lol oh lord, lets study this for a second lol you are sorry... that I DO NOT KNOW, many great men... THAT I DO NOT MENTION (how can I mention someone I don't know anyway? Next) that I think are fictional, (ummm if I don't know them... or mention them... how can I think they are fictional! Lol you ****wit... ummm yes, what's next, 'but they were real' oooooooooook
    You make perfect sense sony jim lol you are and I trust will always be.. A RAMBLING... TWIT
    Until we speak again, oh great master of martial arts, mr. money bags, Your worship of granduer greater then the pope, Mr hollywood Film star, and whatever other boooooool**** you can think of ! Lol you twit. :D

Oh! OH! By the way... pappy! Tell me buddy!? Do you still believe this clown?? Lol or are you embarrassed at all that you were so trusting? Don't kick yourself my friend lol Liars like this doofus are a dime a dozen. Just take such grand claims with a grain of salt in future :) I like you though, you're innocence, and trust in people is precious awww lol

Jan 28, 2006, 12:10 PM
    Vex, and besides that, is everybody feeling OK at home? Pappy
    -

Feb 1, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Pappy,

Am I feeling OK at home? Well, I feel fine. How do you feel? I have recently made contact with the first master I trained with at the age of ten. He was an older man when I met him, the fact that he is still training and teaching is an amazing testament to the virtues of martial arts.
    Perhaps I failed to mention that I have been unable to train for some years due to a lower back injury, but have decided (with great influence from my former master) to recommence a training regiment.
    Have you located a reputable master to train with yet? I'm hoping you have. Regardless of the credability, or lack thereof of a particular person, I think we can all agree that training in martial arts is of the greatest and most satisfying pursuits one can undertake, and I send my best wishes, and hope you find the same satisfaction in training that I have.

Be well,

Vex paradoks

Feb 5, 2006, 10:57 PM
    vex, I did not say I am a billionaire, I said some of the things I am responsible for doing made that much money. My share of such funds is only the industry standard. My share is in the 30k,75-150 million range depending upon project, as all hollywood people get. You never met anyone like me vex. You do not know what others know, only what you presume others know. Believe the truth. It is the only thing worthy to believe. You still do not think anyone anywhere could have higher rank than you, oh feel sorry for poor vex. Once again logic someone must be best if anyone is worst. When you transfer your own needs unto others.. well there exists a medical name in the mental health field for what you have done. You still do not understand, being humble can include rightfully claiming things, but not claiming what you do not have. Any master has the right to claim what they do have. Being great is not about being better than others, it is about being able to accept that others say you are better. Truly money answers all things, but life is not about money. To do well you do not need money, you just need enough to get by. What legal forum are you referring to? This is not legal advice, askmehelpdesk.com is not giving legal advice, and so anyone who has studied the law can point out that others should also study to show themselves approved. Anything anyone types on askmehelpdesk.com is only pointing out that others have a inferior knowledge of the obvious laws, customs, uniform conditions of life, and reality. Lawyers do not have degrees in reality nor do they study reality at college, they study law only, and the law does not define all. The law often defines privilege, and improper action, but leaves open various understandings of reality, religiously, philosophically, mathematically, et cetera. You do not to talk in legalese to discuss the basis for all laws. Government is formed and caused by the people, and only the people have the right to form establish and otherwise restrict through representatives or other actions as brought before courts such needs as require. Only recently have some governments required the formal training as law colleges for persons who perform before the bar. Indeed many of the greatest lawyers only read and self studied there way to fame, and great achievement. Such people as abe lincoln for example. Or george Washington who got his law degree after he was president, who could know more about the establishment of law, than the first president, as he was the one who signed into law only those things that he himself decided to. Certainly I have multiple degrees in multiple fields. I have training in other areas that extends beyond into such areas as I have discussed with you here. Your masters so devalue martial arts that they would not take away your rank for extreme misbehavior is a shock to me. Perhaps it is just your martial art, they don't want to hurt your feelings. Personally I have seen people in the last fews months go from 7th black to white belt for example, and others sadly only 3 or 4th black to white belt, but maybe your martial art is not as strict as most. Maybe you are all newfangled martial arts that don't care about respect or such things. Its okay. This is america so you can do what you want. Keep your belt.
    no I am not santa. But , no , I will not tell you about santa, you obviously believe a coal delivery man brings that stuff every year. I personally do not believe that he is trying to get on my good side. I respect that he is being civil with me, but he is not being too kind or anything. You insult all the japanese schools with your attitude that only real masters teach actively, because every master at the highest rank of a school, that I have had the pleasure of ever hearing about, never teaches, but allows their most able student to teach instead. I know several people who teach who are the highest rank in their style and not japanese who teach, but only the most senior students are taught, so effectively they do not teach very often.
    that someone can disagree with you and still have a brain, should be considered as a possibility by you. Many people seem to talk and drive without the use of much brain power, perhaps being impaired does not totally restrict their rights under the laws to have an opinion? Humm? Perhaps since you are allowed to voice an opinion you will allow others to think for themselves? Could it happen? I hope so. Oh you physically think I am not a master? What would you base that upon? You and I have never met. You have never seen my defeat over 30 armed men at once without being hurt. Have you? Where you there, any of the times I have done that? Have you seen me break trees? With my bare hands or feet? For educational or just firewood? Did you go camping with me? Never seen kill bill, never heard of any of the charcters in it. I have no relation to that film series. No no, I claim to very specific ranks in very specific styles, I just refuse to TELL you, who disrespect ME, what they are. Just be assured they are way up there. You would not believe my ranks. As you do not believe the small things I have told you. We are toe to toe in a battle of knowledge and you have lost. Oh you show your ignorance about religious matters, you should read more. Every priest is in fact superior to the pope when they perform the holy rights of the lord's supper (perhaps you should read catholic doctrine). I did not say I was the greatest man walking, perhaps some others have said something like that in my presence, but I am humble, I do not claim I am the greatest, perhaps I am no so bad. We will see. I did not say I starred in movies, I said I created them. I did not appear in the limelight, I was behind the scenes (literally).

I quoted a great man, whose name I will not tell you, and whose unpublished book I have a chance to read when I told you the following,
    "i am sorry you do not know vex many of the mighty men of old (that you do not mention) that you obviously think are fictional are not, but were real men." if you valued knowledge you would know I speak the truth even though it is obscured, have a safe day, be well.

do not worship me I am a humble servant of the only one worthy of being praised.

Feb 6, 2006, 03:11 PM
    eawoodall,

The best news from your post is that you don't tell vex any details, nor any other damn lurkers who are here for a free ride for whatever the reason, which does not concern me. I will add to your post one thing, eawoodall, that neither you have all the ingredients, you cannot possibly have those and I am not going to mention them here either. I worked hard for 'the other half' that you obviously have missing-- no offense but any other human has it missing too and it will be so probably for another 220 years- yes the number is the clue.

Anyway, since you allowed yourself to talk about your achievements, I decided to add mine even more enigmatic than yours.

For the mf-ing lurkers, which I truly dispise, and you you know mf-ers who you are: hikuta is a bunch of bs and if you want a true story on martial arts, I suggest you spend your time reading that: http://www.themartialist.com/qanda.htm The owner of that website has many more details to share and he is a true judge of many arts, including that of hikuta. I also sugegst applying a bs test to any martial art: the more rare origins, the name and the master, you can shove all that mumbo jumbo up the next hikuta believer's a$$! Pappy

Feb 6, 2006, 03:30 PM
    http://www.themartialist.com/0304/armchair.htm

And here is an interesting post, I believe has to do with discussion about the wheelchair guys. I bet that Phil Elmore has this discussion marked-- Phil if you are reading this post, please say thank you for advertising your website... Pappy

Feb 6, 2006, 07:40 PM
    http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/vs.htm and of course here is a bit more about a Virtual Sensei. Pappy

Feb 6, 2006, 08:26 PM
    can someone explain to me what does it mean VTG (Virtual Tough Guy) as described by Phil Elmore in http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/vtg.htm ?

Fighting and winning against 30 armed opponenents that is not a shabby thing to do. I am tipping my hat... I know what I would do if that happened to me: I would wake up. Let's face it, we all know how a cop looks like, we know how a cop looks like when he stops us in a car, well let's imagine that 30 cops stopped us for drunk driving and we desire to practice a few kicks and punches... against 30 cops, of course. Then, after few minutes (5 seconds per cop, gives 5x30=150seconds i.e. 2 minutes and 30 seconds of constant fighting--oh, that felt gooood! We look around at the bodies of those unfortuante cops that had a nerve to stop us, well what is wrong with that picture? Is anything wrong or am I dreaming and it is me who should wake up?
    What is this askmehelpdesk anyway? A soundboard for patients? Pappy

Feb 14, 2006, 04:58 PM
    It's okay pappy. You can doubt me all you want.

Secondly, no I was not drunk driving or doing anything else illegal, any of the times I had to fight over 30 at once. Whether they had a day job as a police officer or not I will not address, because I also wear a badge and gun at work at times, and do not want to make light of the other officers. I did graduate high in my police department class after all. It is just that when you are in the right, it is an advantage in combat. If you have not done anything wrong people should not attack you. Period.

It is obvious that a VTG is a person who is delusional, and believes themselves to be something they are not. Someone who thinks they can fight or survive things that go beyond normal means. Someone who easily and without effort thinks they can win in any situation. Hummm? Sounds like me, I know, but really I am not virtual, I am real, guess that is all the difference. Real is real and pretend is pretend, you should know the difference.

Thirdly I guess, why would anyone take 5 seconds per person? In much less time than that, certainly before you could ever get to the second person the 29 other officers would have shot you! Hello? Oh that is right you are not trained as a police officer, you don't know it takes much less times than that to shoot someone. Sad.

When police stop you with a valid reason they are doing their job of protecting the public, not being bad, not trying to kill you, just help you and help others from being harmed by you. When police communicate that valid reason to you, and explain what they are doing to help, then they have the right, as I do if I was assigned to a police department today for example, to expect you to cooperate so that the public will be safe. Good cops are trying to help. Only the few bad cops are being mean, and should be replaced, if not incarcerated.

Fourthly you do not fight people to get exercise, you do not fight people in authority just to get some juvenile thrill. You defer to authority, and it's rightfullness. You show respect, because as I have explained fear is the only other choice, and respect is a lot easier. You do not use martial arts to beat up on people, you use martial arts to legally defend yourself against those who would try to do harm upon you illegally.

pappy you also presume in error that others do not have the abilities that go far beyond what you comprehend. Or know about. Since you see that I have confidence beyond your understanding or reason or rythme, perhaps you will take it as a clue that I also have other abilities that you do not know about.

Clearly you would persume me a mad man, if I thought I could do certain things that you presume no one can do, but the fact that you do not know what the limits of humans are or what such activities entail because you have not witnessed nor have you proof, does not mean such things do not happen. You did not witness ben franklin flying a kite and getting a key electrified, but do you presume it did not happen? Do you presume george Washington was not president because you did not see his speech when he was sworn in? You take many things on faith. Perhaps, just perhaps you should consider if what I am saying could possibly be true? Hummm, imagine that someone somewhere might be telling you the truth, wow. Be safe. Enjoy.
    Phil Elmore Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Any ideas about how to train in martial arts techniques and activities in a wheelchair. Heavybag, sparring etc was great when I could stand and move, but their next to impossible in a wheelchair. Thanks for any insights.
    I have a freelance client who is permanently confined to a wheelchair. He studies (or studied) Combat Hapkido and is also a bodybuilder, focusing (obvoiusly) on his arms and upper body. I gather that a combat strategy focused primarily on arm and hand strength coupled with (as a necessity) grappling worked well for him. He was also featured in Scott Sonnon's Circular Strength Training magazine -- working with the weighted clubs (Sonnon's "Clubbells") apparently worked quite wel for him. If you're interested in learning more about that program, there's a link here that will take you to Sonnon's page by way of my site.

on the tonight show with J. carson, a man in a wheelchair broke a brick, and mr. carson learning that the man knew "hikuta", ask if there was a "low kuta", audience laughed. That was the mid 70s or so.
    Do you have any proof whatsoever that this ever occurred? I find it highly doubtful. I've researched Lee Crull, viewed his videotape and read his book (both produced in the early 1990s), watched tapes by his two most prominent students (one of them much more successful than the other) and I don't recall ever seeing any stills or video of "Hikuta" on the Tonight Show. This would seem to be an important piece of evidence establishing Hikuta as existing before, say, 1991 (to be generous) -- why has nobody sought it out and put an MPEG or something on the Web as substantiation?

More on topic, given everything I've seen of Hikuta and its techniques, its already questionable efficacy would seem to be severely hindered by an inability to use the legs in any way.

Debating rank in the contrived styles of "Kuta" or "Hikuta" is like asking which colors of ninja in [/i]American Ninja IV[/i] were the higher ranked students. Were the red ninja higher than the yellow ninja, or was it the other way around? Since the entire thing is made up, the answers are about as important as whether you're ranked Defender of the Pharoah's Cousin's Brother's Sister's Former Roommate, or Knight Templar-Kublar Blackfinger Messiah Papal Butt Monkey in Hikuta.

sadly I am the highest ranked martial artist in the world.
    Er... forgive me for being so rude in my first post to this forum, but anyone who would utter a sentence like that has to be a barking madman.

I learned hikuta about 8-12 years AFTER dok lee did. (since I do not know the exact date dok lee started learning hikuta I can only estimate)
    The DOK Lee video and book training package dates only from the early 1990s.

Al Abidin and Jack Savage and possibly the trueness of their teachings? I hope that you had an opportunity and possibly maybe even seen their training.
    Al Abidin's operation is much more polished and professional than that of Jack "Savage" Sellner's. I've seen some of Jack's training tapes and they're pretty bad, but they do contain material that Al's do not. This is like saying that one guy's copy of the Necronomicon has an appendix that another guy's does not -- both guys have fictional books.

I find Jack as a true and experienced warrior. He is a mature trainer which means he cares about his students well being.
    Whether Jack's position as armed security personnel for a nuclear power facility makes him a "warrior" is a matter for other's to debate, but I have a hard time believing he conducts himself in a mature manner. From what I've seen of him online -- he gets banned from just about every forum where he participates, or he did when he bothered to discuss Hikuta online -- he is anything but mature. Granted, one's online persona doesn't necessarily represent one's real life conduct, so I guess I can give him the benefit of the doubt -- but I would do so very reluctantly given that this man's idea of a rebuttal to criticism of his martial art is "Eat crap and die." (That's an exact quote, I believe, uttered at James Sass' old Close Combat forum.)

have heard a few grandmasters of their style who also claim to be the highest ranked martial artist in the world. Most are in their 80,90s or older. No one questions their right to claim such a title.
    Very few of these ancient martial artists are posting anonymously to Internet forums in unpunctuated English, however.

Phil if you are reading this post, please say thank you for advertising your website.
    Thank you.

Everything you could ever want to know about Hikuta can be found in the multiple reviews and opinion pieces I've written (a couple of these written for Dolfzine in response to pieces written by Ray Brennan, who discovered Hikuta through me). The Hikuta articles are grouped together near the bottom of this page:

http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/pecom.htm

Hope this helps.

Now, at the risk of sounding harsh, here are the facts:

Hikuta is a contrived self-defense system invented more or less from whole cloth by a man named Lee Crull, who spun fanciful yarns about mysterious teachers, super-elite commandos, and Egyptian origins in a desperate attempt to sell something that was itself a desperate attempt to be different. Hikuta is a contrived solution to a non-existent problem.

Now, not everything in Hikuta is bad -- it contains some principles taken from other systems that happen to be true and useful -- but taken as a whole it's an absurd waste of time and money.

These are my opinions and my opinions only. I could be wrong; for the sake of everyone who's ever said to the world, "I practice Hikuta and am the highest ranked martial artist in the Universe or Dimension X," I hope so. I don't think I am, however, nor am I likely to be proven wrong anytime soon.

Feb 23, 2006, 11:05 PM
    I tell you things, and you doubt. That is your problem phil, you have no respect for your betters. Instead of doubting, write to the tonight show staff and see if they can provide you with a video? How many people in wheelchairs during the 70s broke a brick with j carson as host on the show?
    Could not have been a lot of people. Could not have been a lot of guests just in wheelchairs? Right? Maybe the staff will give you proof, I do not need it, because I saw the original show, and that is proof enough. Thank you.

I learned hikuta from someone else, entirely. My master started learning hikuta before the master that taught dok lee learned hikuta. I did not say the person on the tonight show was ever a student of dok lee, but I do not know for sure.

You have never SEEN the use of the legs in hikuta, ah your ignorance shows. But that is typical of people who claim an art is useless, they often do not know an art well enough to know substantially anything about it. So people do not use their legs when standing huh? Why do they not fall down all the time? Gravity states that they should fall to the earth unless a force is applied to hold them at a distance from the earth. But really hikuta uses the legs. Really. But I do not want to tell you how, since you doubt so much, better to leave you in ignorance. You choose to not learn, so I choose to not waste my time trying to teach you.

Oh, your logic fails again. Someone has to be highest if anyone is lowest. Period. Simple logic. Hello. Earth to you, do you understand, yet? Do you outrank anyone in any of the styles you know? Phil? Hello? Are there any lower ranking belts that you have passed? I think so. Why do you not see then that every style has people who are higher and lower rank than each other, at least. When you deny that anyone can be highest rank, you deny that ALL rank exists, that is simple logic. Some styles do not have rank per se, but they do still have various ways of saying how far into the journey.
    That I AM the highest ranked in the world is a fact, facts are events that actually occur, not pretend, not phil wanted to happen, but really did. Such events that have already happened cannot be changed, sorry. Like the heavyweight champion of the world the title can go to other people, as a 'belt' or title of highest rank transfers to other people, but the individual who holds the rank does not decide who gets the rank after them, it is not passed down, it is won, it is given by retirement of the current, or defeat when and only when the title is on the line. Since you will not respect me, I find no need to exchange pleasentries, have a good life. Believe what you want, discard the rest. I certainly do. And it has served me well.

Dok lee said he learned hikuta sometime in the early 50s from parry joe.

You do not know that people who are in their 80s have a lot of time to get online, and let the lower students run the school late at night? And anyone who is the highest rank alive in a style is the highest ranked person in that style? It does not matter what rank someone had 400 years ago, if they are dead now, hello? Is anything I am saying reaching you? The highest ranked person is the highest ranked person alive, by definition.

Al only started learning hikuta after he saw the advertisemen in early 90s, I think he said, so he is not less than 15 years into martial arts right now, which makes him half way between barely 'black belt' (10 year) and 'black belt master' (20 year) in traditional styles. And only later did al or perhaps dok lee teach savage, so savage is even younger in hikuta than al it seems.
    They are young, and perhaps they make mistakes, or just you do not understand what they are trying to teach. As I said I have not seen anything by either of them, so I cannot judge or correct if there could be an error someplace I would not know. I hope they teach well, but they like you doubt my every word, so you phil share much more in common with them than you think. I did not say I know anything about either al or savage.

Okay we know for sure, phil is an contrived martial artist. Because he is afraid that others know things he doesn't , and the nice thing is phil is right. Others know hikuta, and you refuse to learn it, good. Better to surprise you with. Go on be ignorant as you want phil, but respect or fear will happen. You can choose to respect what you don't understand like electricity, or it can 'bite' you - should you play with screwdrivers in electric wall sockets. I do not want you to be harmed, so stop being stupid. Show what is proper, be respectful of those who you need to respect or be afraid, because you show no respect toward ANY martial art, when you belittle those who practice an art different than you do. Perhaps those who are your masters will strip you of all of your belts, it is well deserved, and if they don't perhaps I will strip them of all theirs, and then all yours also. Because I have the power to do so.
    I am the highest ranked martial artist in the world. Do not play with the big boys phil, go back to the junior league, maybe I will let you keep your belts.

Posting something on the internet does not make it true, phil. Being true is nice to post things on the internet though. Sorry phil you were just proved wrong, but logic does not seem to be your strong suit. Oh well. Be safe. Even if you don't want to be, even if you try not to be. You see I enjoy people who disagree with me existing, and being well, because without different opinions we would not consider viewpoints interesting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Training for 5K [ 2 Answers ]

I've reluctantly agreed to do a 5K one month from today- I'm overweight (5' 5" and 170lbs:( ) and very out of shape so I need to start training. Any suggestions on how to start? Currently the only exercise I get outside of normal daily activities of caring for a home and 2 small children is...

Cardio Training [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I can currently jog 2.5 miles at 7.5 MPH with minimal difficulty. I am an 18 yr. old male athlete (baseball), and I am seeking to obtain maximum cardiovascular training. Can anyone recommend a (proven) regimen for me to follow? Many thanks :-) Mark R.

Training to lie down [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to get our 3 1/2 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback to stay down. She will sit on command and she will lie down if we are using a treat reward but she will not stay lying down. With a treat in my palm I will slowly drop my hand to the floor and then away from her and give the command down...

Job training [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Ghanaian and completed my Tertiary education in 2004,had done my national service.I have had a hard time finding job because I am told during interview that I have no job training. I did mechanical eng. Ples help me out Nat

Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old lab and golden retriver mix. I have a problem with him listening to me outside. He listens good to commands inside but when I take him out or he breaks loose he will not come back to me. I have never hit or abused him . I don't know what to do about it. He knows what...

View more questions Search