Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparky_018 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 04:42 AM
    She say she loves me but only as a best friend
    I have been going out with a girl called Sammie she is 17 I am 18 for 15 months the other night she told me she need to talk to me so I went down she said her feeling have changed she said she sees me more of a best friend rather then a boyfriend now but she still loves me I have asked to give it another month she how she feels then but I think she is just confused about us because we have such a close relationship but I want her bk I had simerler feeling about 5 months ago but I kept going I didn't say ouwt to her about them but I am glad I did because it meant I got to spend 5 more month with her but I would give any thing to be back with her I don't know what to do give her space or go see her so she can see what she will be missing I went down yestureday and we whached a dvd she let me cuddle her and give her a back rub and kiss her forehead surely there has to be a chance of getting back together when she still loves me
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Aug 5, 2007, 08:33 AM
    You Guys Are Young And Its Just Normal To Go Through That, As Hard Is It Is To Do. Giving Her Space To Let Her Miss You Is All You Can Do. And It's the Best Thing To Do.
    Don't Call Her Any More, Let Her Call You. If Your Hanging Out Go Home Earily, Don't Do It Cold But Just Have Other Plans,
    At Your Age We All Hear This And Never Do It, Cause Its To Hard, But If You Want Her Back Your Going To Have To. It Will Make Her Miss You.
    This Is Where You Grow As A Man, Women Want Confidence, Ya Have To Show Her You Can Be Alone , Without Her And Be Fine, Show No Weakness, If Ya Do The Chase Is Over, Its All About The Chase To Get You, Once That's Over It Gets Boring,
    Goodluck.

Aug 5, 2007, 10:51 PM
    I am just scared if I bk off she will just fall out of love with me because I not been round
    Sparky
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Aug 5, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Well, if you really are in the friend zone, it will take a monumental effort to get yourself back in the game. The way to do it is to move on and make her believe you are happy without her. In fact, if you can date another girl, all the better.

What'll happen is that she'll see that you're happy without her and she'll wonder if she missed out on a great thing. Then she'll beg to come back.

It's a gamble, but if you've got nothing else going for you, it's your best shot.

--huno

P.S.: I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine. He's called the period, he looks like a dot, and he lives below the "L" key on your keyboard. Become acquainted with him (or, as I think they say in the UK, make him your "mate").

P.P.S.: While you're at it, make friends with the shift key. It is generally good.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 5, 2007, 11:48 PM
    glavine is quite right, give her some space.
    Even though he seems to have a very serious relationship with the shift key lol, capitals everywhere.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Well, if you really are in the friend zone, it will take a monumental effort to get yourself back in the game. The way to do it is to move on and make her believe you are happy without her. In fact, if you can date another girl, all the better.

What'll happen is that she'll see that you're happy without her and she'll wonder if she missed out on a great thing. Then she'll beg to come back.

It's a gamble, but if you've got nothing else going for you, it's your best shot.

--huno

P.S.: I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine. He's called the period, he looks like a dot, and he lives below the "L" key on your keyboard. Become acquainted with him (or, as I think they say in the UK, make him your "mate").

P.P.S.: While you're at it, make friends with the shift key. It is generally good.
    Sorry, I had a typo, I mean "who" not "what" on your reputation.:p

Aug 8, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Torght you should know me and sammie have broken up for now she says if she feels diffent 3 month down the line she will let me know so we both going to move one for now though I can't help wanting to get bk with her mybe some day sparky thanxs for all your coments
    Sparky

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

Two loves [ 2 Answers ]

All right its long... Me and my friend, Jane, started living together when I was 13, because my mother was into drugs, and she had a crush on this guy, Jake who is four years old then me, so 17, I didn't like him at first but then I did and jane and jake were going out and I didn't want to ruin...

How do I know if he really loves me [ 6 Answers ]

well me and my bf just started going out and a lot of people have told me hes known for cheating and useing his ex gf and i dont want that to happen to me. how do i know if he actually loves me and isnt just useing me for stuff or cheating is there someway i can tell if so please tell me i really...

Should I ask if she still loves me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all! Okay I am having a real problem... As some of you know me and my girlfriend broke up about half a year ago when I moved away from my hometoen to go study. She said that she did not want us to stay together because of the distance but I really don't believe that. How can you feel...

She loves me she loves me not [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been on and off for the past 6 months. She liked this other guy before we started dating and now I'm confused if I should trust her or not with him. She also hasn't shown much interest in our relationship. What do I do?

View more questions Search