Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milito4u Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Mister lonely
    How does one bring trust back into a marriage? Even though one has never cheated.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 10:17 PM
    It just takes time. Is it from someone just spreading rumors about you or where you caught in a lie?
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 4, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Trust is not given, its earned in my opinion. So once the lying stops, and the person proves his or herself, then trust can be brought back into the relationship.
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 4, 2007, 10:36 PM
    milito4u agrees: Very well put. Thanks
    You are very welcome
    milito4u Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb252000
    It just takes time. Is it from someone just spreading rumors about you or where you caught in a lie?
    She found phone numbers in my phone that I I did not put in there to be a cheater. A phone number was mistakenly put and it turned out to be a ladies. I let a friend use my phone and caller info showed they were on the phone for 12 minutes. She traced the call and got the address and went to see where it was at. It turned out to be in the city slums and two big women were sitting under the porch. She assumes I have a thing for them. I have told her over and over that I wouldn't never cheat. She does't believe me and is getting input from mom and sisters. I don't believe I stand a chance in proving my point.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Did you have your friend try to explain this to her? I hope you are in good with your inlaws.
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 04:11 PM
    In aggreance with the person below me I hope you have peace with the inlaws. Although it sounds like your wife has had some trust issues before this incident anyway to be checking up on you like that. She should have made sure she trusted you before the marriage, and sadly, if she doesn't trust you now it could possibly not ever happen, but know that its not your fault, she was looking for a reason to not trust you and she found it.
    All I can say is to keep up your integrity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

Lonely Dog [ 5 Answers ]

I have a wonderful 1 1/2 female Boxer, she is a great dog, friendly and always wants to be around people, she is crate trained, every morning after we go for a nice long walk we go back to the house and she goes right in her crate, she is only crated when we are not home, when we are home we are...

Lonely child [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a 7 year old daughter. She is fantastic and I love her to bits. She is an only child and I have recently got married, so she has a new Step Dad. We have also just moved a long way from former friends and family as my husband is in the Air Force. I have a lot of guilt about...

Fordtrucks, very lonely [ 2 Answers ]

OK... I was seeing this guy for about 2 months then one day he became strang , so I asked him what the prob was and all he could say was that it was too much too fast .WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN... him and I are still friends we visit and talk and make plans for snowmobiling and stuff... but the...

View more questions Search