Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chevycamaro261 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Prism3d error
    You have the same problem my game won't work I want to download the newer graphic card for free and won't take 5 hours to download I have dial up any way to fix this
    gev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Frkjljjhk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3d.exe error [ 7 Answers ]

My kids purchase Unlimited Hunting 3 for my birthday, and when I try to run it it comes up with this error, please advise

Prism3d error [ 12 Answers ]

I have a problem with my game 18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin. Every time I start it up, there is some problem with Prism3d. I've tried to update my graphic driver, but it did'nt help. I have Vista if that could be a problem?

Prism3d.exe [ 0 Answers ]

I have been playing Hunting unlimited for few months and all of sudden error report keeps coming up prism3d.exe, of course not letting me play the game. I have unistalled it then installed it back on and same error message. I have done nothing new to my computer. I even down loaded directx 9. ...

Prism3d.exe encountered an error [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to run a copy of 18 wheels of steel - convoy and get this error. I read all the other posts regarding this message and have pretty much come to the realization that my asssumption that even though it requires a pentium 4, my pentium 3 would work but maybe a bit slower. I've done all...

Prism3d not working [ 6 Answers ]

I have the game 18 wheels of steel convoy and it won't start up because prism3d will not start because it can not find the control.def file what do I need to do. "please help"!

View more questions Search