Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I'm Looking For a Good online source to purchase auto parts
    About a week ago I bumped into this great site that showed me the list price of various parts and compared it with various makers's prices. Can anyone give me a website that will do this other than amazon.com?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2010, 10:44 PM

I purchase auto parts online at least once a month. I find it best to find a store that specializes in your type of car. For instance, my father drives an eighties model VW Rabbit, we have found that most parts are cheaper when we buy from DEUTSCHE PARTS USA. (Their EBay Store is Up and Running)

Shop around, search for customer reviews, see if you can find out how long they've been around. Finding one site that sells general parts will generally be cheaper for some things, but when you need more rare things, or less ordered items, you will be at the short end.
    georgemguitarist Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2010, 02:01 PM

eBay could be just the ticket
    dlew4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 04:26 AM
    I live in canada and regularly buy my car parts online from MTL auto parts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiger japanese auto parts ltd. [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever purchased an engine from tiger japanese auto parts ltd. If you have, tell me about you experience with them and how was the engine you purchased?

Need help to import auto parts to Japan [ 21 Answers ]

Hello. I live in Japan and need help for buying genuine auto parts only sold in USA. I need somebody to buy parts from car dealer like Mercedes-USA and export them to Japan with reasonable commission. I would like to start from importing a few auto parts for my private use to see how it goes. Any...

Good online schools [ 2 Answers ]

I work full time as a nanny so I have no time for actual college classes. I want to take classes to help me move along a little with my writing. I am only 19 so I don't have any experience at all. I am not sure what I want to do exactly but I do know I don't want to sit on my rear and not do...

I do not think there is any good treatment for online addiction [ 12 Answers ]

I am addicted to the Internet and have had counseling. This counseling was not specifically for the Internet since I had depression. Well, there really didn't seem to be an answer to my addiction. Maybe someone else has one? I've been on twelve hours today and skipped meals etc, have a headache...

A good online university [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good online university that is ?

View more questions Search