Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2005, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Dude - stop the drinking and medication! Please tell her you stopped!
    Wildcat - How can I tell her I stopped if I am suppose to not be in contact with her? I believe our last correspondence was like 10 day's ago through email. It just seems if I told her I stopped I would look desperate to her, and I am sure she would think the reason I stopped was to get her back but it wasn't.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2005, 10:18 PM
    10 days? Are you sure? No text in that 10 days?

IF that's the case - call - but if not AND you texted - wait 2 or 3 weeks.

Call - she MOST likely WILL NOT pick up. NOT. Woman do this. AND when you totally don't have her she MAY not call back - woman do this.

Do not leave a message - leave her guessing! Always. Always be unpredictable. Call her in 2 days.

Here's were people ALWAYS blow it in win-back - THEY RUSH THINGS!! YOU HAVE tons OF TIME ON YOUR SIDE!! There is no rush.

They OVER contact.

They share feelings immediately.

NO pressure.

And do not go right into the fact you stopped drinking - mention casually and that's WHY your doing GREAT and always FEEL GREAT!!

No pressure, no dates - yet - unless she asks, no negative stuff.

Let her talk - remember to listen.

Aug 25, 2005, 07:10 AM
    10 days? are you sure? no text in that 10 days?

IF that's the case - call - but if not AND you texted - wait 2 or 3 weeks.

Call - she MOST likely WILL NOT pick up. NOT. Woman do this. AND when you totally don't have her she MAY not call back - woman do this.

Do not leave a message - leave her guessing! Always. Always be unpredictable. Call her in 2 days.

Here's were people ALWAYS blow it in win-back - THEY RUSH THINGS!!!! YOU HAVE tons OF TIME ON YOUR SIDE!!! There is no rush.

They OVER contact.

They share feelings immediately.

NO presure.

And do not go right into the fact you stopped drinking - mention casually and that's WHY your doing GREAT and always FEEL GREAT!!!!!

No presure, no dates - yet - unless she asks, no negitive stuff.

Let her talk - remember to listen.
    Yes I hadn't sent a text in about 3 weeks... And I never actually called her since she broke it off. You were right though, she didn't answer... It didn't surprise me though. I just felt in a good mood and wanted to call.
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2005, 08:19 AM
    I am totally NOT surprised she didn't answer. She wanted you to leave a message most likely - OR, seriously she could have been busy. Make her 'wonder'. There is a slight chance she will call in the next two days because it will really bother her as to why you called.

I would call her in like two days - maybe Saturday afternoon early. (make sure to have plans Saturday night with friends or what ever in case she asks) I bet she picks up that - if not, leave a simple message - "Hey hows it going, wanted to say hi" Again, no pressure, no desperation, no trying to impress.

These seem like games, but they really are not. It's human reaction to Psychology.

For some reason, and I have studied this - woman don't return calls and e-mails as much - even my sister does not return calls and e-mails. They read and listen, they appreciate them - but for some reason they do not return them - even my gal rarely returns e-mail (she thinks it's way to impersonal).

You need strong patience here my friend. No needy or desperate - which you could come off as. Confidence, laugh, tease her if possible.

This is going to be tricky though. I don't thin kyou want her to think you are trying to get back together.

Aug 25, 2005, 08:35 AM
    I am totally NOT suprised she didn't answer. She wanted you to leave a message most likely - OR, seriously she could have been busy. Make her 'wonder'. There is a slight chance she will call in the next two days because it will really bother her as to why you called.

I would call her in like two days - maybe Saturday afternoon early. (make sure to have plans Saturday night with friends or what ever in case she asks) I bet she picks up that - if not, leave a simple message - "Hey hows it going, wanted to say hi" Again, no presure, no desperation, no trying to impress.

These seem like games, but they really are not. It's human reaction to Psycology.

For some reason, and I have studied this - woman don't return calls and e-mails as much - even my sister does not return calls and e-mails. They read and listen, they appreciate them - but for some reason they do not return them - even my gal rarely returns e-mail (she thinks it's way to impersonal).

You need strong patience here my friend. No needy or desperate - which you could come off as. Confidence, laugh, tease her if possible.

This is going to be tricky though. I don't thin kyou want her to think you are trying to get back together.
    Well she could have been asleep, I no longer remember her work schedule. Your right about the emails, in my experience though with the phone I usually always get a call back. The email thing though does seem rather impersonal. I am good at being funny and teasing, that's one of my strong points so I am not worried there. We'll see what happens, thanks..
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2005, 10:15 AM
    A call back is always a good sign. That means she is into or there is a chance. When a woman is into you she will do almost anything to be with you, talk etc.

Aug 25, 2005, 10:33 AM
    A call back is always a good sign. That means she is into or there is a chance. When a woman is into you she will do almost anything to be with you, talk etc.
    WildCat - I pm'ed u something - thanks
    charisma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 12:47 PM
    I am quite sure she left him.
    Hiiiii how are you sweety :p
    charisma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 12:57 PM
    Hello how are you talk to me
    ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2005, 01:12 PM
    You talking to me?
    tiadesai Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2005, 01:33 PM
    Ex Girlfriend
    I think she is showing you a positive sign by telling you to call her up sometime
    Maybe she ants to patch up with you again
    Talk to her over this matter when you call her up in the near future
    That way you can be clear whether she wants to come back to you or just remain your friend
    brujeria espania Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 07:25 AM
    Games
    While you are playing tactical games another man will be there :p
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2005, 08:19 AM
    Nope - those aren't games.

And it has worked for him. It just depends how far he wants to take it.

Sep 2, 2005, 09:04 AM
    Nope - those aren't games.

And it has worked for him. It just depends how far he wants to take it.
    Yup great info in this thread
    brujeria espania Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 04:06 PM
    Tactics
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder? But ultimately if the relationship developes, togetherness occurs. Then how do you keep the attention, more periods of withdrawal?

Remember, each side can play the same tactics. If you are to be together it happens. Clear requests get to the truth and you all know where you stand. Do not get drawn into other peoples tactics. Go for what you want, be brave, it may work, if not, move on; if it does, then it is good that you grabbed the opportunity.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2005, 01:43 PM
    That's a nice fantasy - but not in this world. Never. These aren't tactics.but true relationship psycological principles.

The biggest thing people screw up is they REFUSE to change themselves. You have to change. Change is good.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2005, 07:37 AM
    Call her, but don't expect anything to come out of it. That way, you won't be disappointed if it doesn't. Talk for a while then end the conversation. If it seems to go well then about a week later call her again and invite her for coffee (but don't be disappointed if she declines.) The key is not to make yourself too available to her and let her pursue you instead of the other way around. Make sure you stay in the driver's seat and don't let her start with the head games.
    oscaratalegra Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingping
    I still miss my ex, she called me last Tuesday and we had a pretty good conversation. She ended it with saying "Call me sometime". I was just on vacation from Thurs-Sun. Think I should call? email? or keep the NC going?
    Call her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago... Still miss her and want her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a month now, and we're sort of on a break I guess you could say... I'm going to try and be detailed with the explanation of the relationship so that maybe you guys can give me better advice :) I'm sorry if this is long but I want to give as much...

Miss my mum [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I lost my mum in November after her being ill for a long time... I never thought I could lose her, and although she is now in peace I miss her so much and can't help thinking about what if? I spent a long painful two and a half weeks in hospital with her, until she just died... I was...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

View more questions Search