Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 08:01 AM
    That happens a lot - remember - always:

People WANT what they can't have!

She didn't have her ex - she probably got him back too easy. Now she doesn't want him.

You're not paying attention to her now. She probably feels she doesn't have you.

Just lay low on this. Be cool. Or, move on. Don't be in any hurry to contact her, it will drive her bizerk.
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    That happens a lot - remember - always:

People WANT what they can't have!

She didn't have her ex - she probably got him back too easy. Now she doesn't want him.

You're not paying attention to her now. She probably feels she doesn't have you.

Just lay low on this. Be cool. Or, move on. Don't be in any hurry to contact her, it will drive her bizerk.
    Yup don't even think he dated or moved on during the whole time they were separated.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 09:36 AM
    See - that's not attractive to a woman. She wanted a challenge he probably did not give it to her. Give her a challenege. Don't be a whimp and just go crawling back.

Aug 15, 2005, 05:21 PM
    See - that's not attractive to a woman. She wanted a challenge he probably did not give it to her. Give her a challenege. Don't be a whimp and just go crawling back.
    She told me in an email the times we were alone together were really good, but the times we were with other people with alcohol were really bad. I know I have a problem with drinking and acting stupid when I do. She said she is confused and needs to sort things out. She also said she thought I was a great guy and 'perfect' and her kids loved me but she couldn't deal with the stresses a relationship brought with everything going on in her life. Part of me wants another shot and I know I need to leave her alone right now. I really think she cares what people might think of her if she was divorced with 2 kids. So I think she is trying her ex out one more time. Sad thing is it's was only a week before she told me she was thinking about giving us another try. I thought the first part of the relationship was suppose to be the best. Then again she could have been lying. I don't see how her and the ex could last. He is such a tool but I think the only reason she is doing it is for her kids.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 08:36 PM
    Give her space and time. Woman change their minds. Let her stort through it. Don't contact her. I sure her ex confised the F out of her as well.

What happened with the alcohol and how do you avoid that?

Just be a man and work on yourself. Learn how to deal with her - no more soft guy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 08:39 PM
    Divorce is NOT a bad thing - you need to tell her this. She tried - she PROVED she can commit.

Today, being divorced is NOT a BAD thing - it used to be - things sometimes just don't work out - right? Tell her this - she proved she can be I na relationship.

Aug 15, 2005, 09:05 PM
    Give her space and time. Woman change their minds. Let her stort through it. Don't contact her. I sure her ex confised the F out of her as well.

What happened with the alcohol and how do you avoid that?

Just be a man and work on yourself. Learn how to deal with her - no more soft guy.
    I take medication so if I drink too much it makes me act crazy. I really messed up with it and I can't blame the alcohol.

Aug 15, 2005, 09:22 PM
    I sure her ex confised the F out of her as well.
    Haha that's funny
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 09:27 PM
    Dude - stop the drinking and medication! Please tell her you stopped!

Aug 17, 2005, 09:58 AM
    Dude - stop the drinking and medication! Please tell her you stopped!
    Haven't drank in awhile, I feel so much better now and my confidence is back up...
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2005, 10:05 AM
    Good for you. Boozing is great, but if it effects your game OR you feel like hell for more than a day - for get it.

Aug 17, 2005, 10:22 AM
    Good for you. Boozing is great, but if it effects your game OR you feel like hell for more than a day - for get it.
    Yup my game took a huge dive man, I can think so much better now.
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2005, 06:05 PM
    Yay Kingpin! I quit drinking too, for now, and life is better. For now.

Aug 17, 2005, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlegirl
    Yay Kingpin! I quit drinking too, for now, and life is better. For now.
    Thanks it pretty much improved everything I do
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 18, 2005, 01:55 AM
    OK first off you don't need to even be in communication with this girl... she ripped your heart out and handed to you on a silver platter and just when you thought she was done she threw it on the floor and stomped on it.. sorry but that is the cold truth.. shes a badboy type she likes bad guys... she likes to be treated the way she has been by her ex man and sad to say but there is no real explanation for it except that she loves him... or she doesn't want to see him with anyone else... OR and watch out this is a classic one... she still thinks that she can change him into the man she wants him to be.. I think you shouldn't even waste your time..
    luyton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 05:05 AM
    Oh guys when should we try you people.why should you give your ex a chance don you no the more you get close to her you start feeling for and the next thing you do is... that is very bad so please forget about her as you've already done and continue with girl

Aug 18, 2005, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lickemlolly
    ok first off you dont need to even be in communication with this girl...she ripped your heart out and handed to you on a silver platter and just when you thought she was done she threw it on the floor and stomped on it..sorry but that is the cold truth..shes a badboy type she likes bad guys...she likes to be treated the way she has been by her ex man and sad to say but there is no real explanation for it except that she loves him...or she doesnt want to see him with anyone else...OR and watch out this is a classic one...she still thinks that she can change him into the man she wants him to be..i think you shouldnt even waste your time..
    Yes I realize it now, the only time I really wanted her back is when I was drinking and I was drinking nearly everyday.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2005, 08:23 AM
    Booze WILL do that to you - no questions. It totally CLOUDS reality.

Reality IS you don't need her at all.

Aug 19, 2005, 11:28 AM

6. Learn HOW attraction works in woman. Being a needy-wuss us NOT it. Go to www.doubleyourdating.com - buy the book - get the e-mail.
    I read that book last night - good stuff... Learned a lot
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2005, 11:43 AM
    GOOD FOR YOU!!

It's amazing - YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT ATTRACTION!! Most guys don't get it. Again - most guys don't understand attraction in women.

It's not what we think. It's exactly what we don't think. It's so important to understand this. Woman are in the bizzaro world compared to us.

If you don't build and maintain attraction - she will leave. You have to build a challenge.

I hope to hell you received Dave's e-mail from today. It was outstanding.

I could forward it to you.

This stuff is so simple once you crack the code. Woman don't want 'nice', approval seekers, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago... Still miss her and want her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a month now, and we're sort of on a break I guess you could say... I'm going to try and be detailed with the explanation of the relationship so that maybe you guys can give me better advice :) I'm sorry if this is long but I want to give as much...

Miss my mum [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I lost my mum in November after her being ill for a long time... I never thought I could lose her, and although she is now in peace I miss her so much and can't help thinking about what if? I spent a long painful two and a half weeks in hospital with her, until she just died... I was...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

View more questions Search