Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Aug 4, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Does anyone know any ways to grow in the breast area?
    Um yea..
    I'm not sure exactly where to post this but oh well...
    I'm looking to, um, gain some weight in the breast area:)
    Yea I know that's a weird question to ask but it bothers me.
    So if anyone knows any remedies or creams or watever to make them grow that they know works, please let me know.or anyway to like make them appear bigger would be appreciated
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Nothing you can do aside from surgery. Breast size is a matter of genetics. Any cream, pills, etc, are simply a waste of money.
    SpawnOfAzazel Posts: 106, Reputation: 18

Aug 4, 2007, 03:26 PM
    You can always get the silicone bra inserts that increase your size by a full cup; but other than that, as J_9 said, surgery would be your only option.
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Addy, you are 12 or 13 now? You still have years of development left. Give it some time.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 04:04 PM
    There are exercises to develop your chest muscles. Google "pecs exercises woman" (without quote marks).
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 4, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Hi addy!
    I know it's probably hard when you're in high school and you look at celebrities and other girls for how you should look, but let me tell you something. I was fully developed by the time I was in eighth grade. I had huge breasts, a jlo booty, and a woman's waist! I was shocked, because it happened like overnight, but there's really nothing you can do to change yourself. There's thing big-breasted women like myself envy from small breasted women: when you have huge breasts, you can't go anywhere without a bra, they get in the way, they can hurt your back, you can't fit into certain shirts, tshirts look strange without the right bra, and so many others. We all envy things we don't have. Many women with big breasts envy small breats, and vice versa. Don't worry honey, you'll learn to appreciate it, and if it means anything, when I was a teenager, I wished for small breasts :)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Your breasts can continue to grow well into your teenager years. I can tell you I went from a B to a C when I was 20. So there is always hope! It is based all on genetics the best thing you can do is be comfortable with the body God gave you!
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Aug 6, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by addy
    um yea..
    im not sure exactly where to post this but oh well......
    im lookin to, um, gain some weight in the breast area:)
    yea i knw thats a weird question to ask but it bothers me.
    so if anyone knows any remedies or creams or watever to make them grow that they know works, please let me know.or anyway to liek make them appear bigger would be appreciated
    For a preview of your breast's future you might take a look at your mother. Best wishes.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Thanks you.well I guess I should kind of be happy with what I got because I know a girl that has like, matured more than a lot of us and whenever we are in atheletics when she runs, and if guys are nearby... yea I feel sorry for her about that, because she ran track and she was in a relay and some guys were making fun of her when she was running and she tripped and fell at district!! yea so I guess I might grow in the future.well, thanks you guys.
    Oh and maybe I will grow because my mom was really small in high school but now she's um... bigger.
    Oh yeah and ill be 14 in two weeks J_9:)
    Hope you are doing great and lots of love
    Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Yay for you Addy!! Two weeks, congrats if I forget. I'll mark it on my calendar!!

You are a good kid, really you are!!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by addy
    thanks yall.well i guess i should kinda be happy with what i got because i know a girl that has like, matured more than alot of us and whenever we are in atheletics when she runs, and if guys are nearby....yea i feel sorry for her about that, because she ran track and she was in a relay and some guys were makin fun of her when she was running and she tripped and fell at district!!!yea so i guess i might grow in the future.well, thanks yall guys.
    oh and maybe i will grow because my mom was really small in highschool but now shes um....bigger.
    oh yeah and ill be 14 in two weeks J_9:)
    hope yall are doing great and lots of love
    Hey Addy,

The best of people are not those with perfect bodies, but with pure souls...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Best Ways to change look [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 15 year old male and I would like to no what is the best way to change my look (face) :confused: please reply and thanks in advance

New ways to do business [ 1 Answers ]

What are new ways to do an existing business

Ways to get over an ex [ 9 Answers ]

I was only dumped a few days ago by text. One minute I'm over it, the next I'm in tears again. I just want myself pity to end. Because it was done by text, it hasn't set in complete that were not together. I just want to pull him aside and get him to talk to me. But I don't think he will. I've just...

I'm going to have breast reduction opp. Will my breasts grow back? [ 1 Answers ]

Im going to have a breast reduction opp. I am a G cup now. Does anyone know how many bra cups they reduce you by and also will my breast go back to their huge size when I have baby ´?

View more questions Search