Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    francisco899 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2003, 11:25 AM
    Hotmail page
    Why can't I open the hotmail page in my PC. I use Windows XP and AOL connection.

!! IT ONLY HAPPENS WITH HOTMAIL.!

I HAVE ALready checked the security level but it seems not to solve because the page is never openned. I also cannot connet using the new MSN Messenger.

Tks
    Francisco - Staffs - UK
    p_shal09 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2003, 10:52 PM
    Re: Hotmail page
    Is it only with Hotmail or with all sites
    hovs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2003, 09:22 AM
    Re: Hotmail page
    It happened to me occasionally. I cannot explain the reason for such strange situations. It happened with Yahoo! Also. But I tried the link from msn.com and yahoo.com instead of hotmail.com and they worked. I SUGGEST that you can try it as well.
    dunnojo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 10:37 AM
    What happens when you try to open hotmail.. Blank page, or does the iexplore.exe crash?
    ANETGames Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Please ensure that your copy of Windows is completely up-to-date, and that you have all released patches. You can always attempt to uninstall and reinstall software that is having issues.

Check with Microsoft for specific help on this issue, perhaps their FAQ database?
    Unless it is being caused by a virus or spyware, this isn't the appropriate area.

Good Luck :)

PS: Some infections modify what's known as a "HOSTS" File.
    These files control what sites can or cannot be viewed by your computer.
    Open this file, and remove any lines containing the URL that may be being blocked.
    Brightspeed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 01:02 AM
    How I can find the hosts files in my PC?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotmail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Recently when I try to go to Homail, I get asked for my Id and password and then I get taken to my inbox directly. I don't want this! I want to go to Hotmail and then click on sign in and then enter my Id and then my password. Just like I'd do before. How do I do this? Thanks

Hotmail Password? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't plan on doing anything illligal, but I have lost my hotmail password, would it bee possible for me to make a program, like how like zip password recovery programs work, it will enter every possible password until it finds the correct one, would this be possible to do/?

Hotmail account [ 11 Answers ]

Hello my friends , How are all here ? I wish all are very good , I have question and I wish some body here help me , my email is stolen many time ago May be 1 month and I can't return it , but all my message s and mailes there so pleaz help me My email is So...

Hotmail and msn [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having a problem with accessing my hotmail account via msn explorer and the web. When I use either one it just takes forever to load never does. Also, when I click the search icon on internet explorer it fully loads and all but when I click on customize nothing happens. I thought...

View more questions Search