Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerpan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Will my husband get this job?
    My husband has been trying to get a good job for some time now. He has a good chance with this one he really wants and would make him very happy and me too.
    We have been through a really hard time and hope this will change things around
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Sorry, there are no psychics here.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 09:59 AM
    I'm not a psychic, but he probably will if he has the right credentials.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Like NK said, there are no psychics here. :(

But if he is qualified, he should get the job. I know how it is to go through a hard time, and I hope everything works out for you! :)

Tell your husband good luck!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 9, 2007, 09:50 PM
    I'm a psychic! I'll tell your fortune.

Let's see here...

"Your husband will wet his pants tomorrow."

Hope that answers your question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CDL job and other job [ 5 Answers ]

My brother works for American Airlines and he also drives a truck for FedEx and he was pulled over and arrested for fraud because of his AA job he doesn't not drive a truck for them he works as mechanic but he does drive a truck for FedEx this is in Texas can anyone help me about this PLEASE:mad:

What is this job? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a big interest in trends and product improvement/updating-not just fashion, but the direction pretty much any product/service will go, or needs to go to be popular. I can look at a product, service, TV show, whatever... and immediately tell if it will fail and what would make it better (if...

My husband was accused of stealing $4000 from his job. What can I do? [ 21 Answers ]

I have a long story that I am desperate for advice on and I am hoping that you will read it all... I have a question that I am desperate for help with. My husband was recently accused of taking money from his work. He works for a gas station and has been employed there for 3 years....

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

View more questions Search