Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fububen74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Leaky faucet
    Trying to install a valve seat and spring, every time I do it still leaks but more than before..
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 4, 2007, 08:33 AM
    I assume that you have a Delta valve that you're chenging out the seats and springs. Did you turn the water back on when you had it vapart to flush out the supplies and any crud that may be in there preventing the seat from making a seal? Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky outdoor faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to fix outdoor hose bibb, spigot or whatever it is called!! Water runs fine when hose is not connected. When hose is connected water flows out of anti syphon cap on top of faucet. Any suggestions?

Leaky Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

OK my faucet has been leaking so I decided to replace the washers in the handles Every diagram or picture I look at has a packing nut holding the stem down but mine doesn't it has a little pin stuck through the stem so I pulled that out but I still can't figure out how to get the stem out I'm not...

Leaky bathtub faucet [ 6 Answers ]

My bathtub faucet is leaking badly. It looks to me that the hot knob will not close all the way. You turn the knob and it won't turn anymore but it looks like there is still a little room for it to close all the way but it won't. Is there any way to fix that easily?

Leaky washer faucet [ 1 Answers ]

After thinking it was my hose leaking I came to realize the leak is coming from the knob of the faucet stem where it goes into the fauce. All advice is needed and appreciated! Little j

Leaky outside faucet [ 6 Answers ]

I just noticed that my faucet outside doesn't work right. When I turn the faucet on, I get water leaking BEHIND the faucet outlet when connected to a hose or cover the end of the faucet with my hand. When there is nothing restricting flow, the water leaves the end of the spigot just fine. When...

View more questions Search