Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Lost a very good friend and co-worker
    I very good friend of mind pass away last night of a heart attack, worked together over 5 years.

He was very likeable guy, funny and always had good things to say, also had serious side, but over all a great guy and friend.

Will be greatly missed.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Please accept my deepest condolences. I am so sorry for your loss.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 06:29 AM
    I am so sorry for your loss. Words are too few at a time like this. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Mr. Yet, I too have lost people I worked closely with and held in high regard. It is like losing a family member. Posting here is a very nice way of paying him the respect he deserves. I am so sorry for your loss.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 06:11 AM
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. It must have been quite a shock. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sorry for friend who lost baby [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who lost her baby at almost 8 months into the pregnancy. We received an e-mail from her sister-in -law who gave us the terrible news. Many of us are not sure what to say to her during this difficult time. I sent a card to her just to let her and her husband know we are thinking...

I lost my best friend. [ 10 Answers ]

I just thought I would share my story... 8 days ago on Monday I lost my best friend, my pet cockatiel Louie and I have been devastated since than. He flew out the door that was cracked and I immediately went searching for him and I also had hundreds of fliers made up to put in the...

I have lost a friend [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I have lost a friend who I would really like to contact again. His name is Colin Watts and he is now 23 years old. His birthday is on 11th October 1982/1983. He lives in Wigan and he used to live at 36B Charles Street in Wigan but got kicked out and I don't know where to find him now. Please...

Looking for a long lost friend [ 2 Answers ]

I knew this woman in the early 1980's. I was stationed in Orlando Fla and she lived with her mom on HIGH Street in winter park "(haven) can't remember. She had just relocated from Colorado and hed her son Bobby (now Robert?) with her. Later she worked for the Red Lobster Corp in FLA. And I...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

View more questions Search