Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimTim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Trying to find Name of late 80' Early 90's scifi toy range: !
    I'm trying to remember the name of a toy range that I had when I was younger, I remember them being particulay had to find at the time so I don't know how popular they may have been.

It was a Scifi themed one where you had to assemble vehicles from large plastic blocks, but you also had various cockpits and other specific details as well. Each model came with a little rubber pilot about 3cm high.

There were to factions good/bad with the good guys being human with their vehicles being made of grey and dark blue blocks, while the bad guys had red and grey vehilcles and were not human, I think they were alien.
    TimTim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Looks like my post has generated a fare amount of interest but no answers, fortunatly I was finally able to find a friend of a friend of mine who remembered them.

They were called "Legions of Power"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

Toy Magic Box from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a toy magic box as a gift for someone. It is from the 80's maybe way early 90's. Its black and it might have a little red on it. The main thing I can think of is that every side of the box does some kind of trick. I can't think of who it is made by but its for kids. ...

Primetine Show from the 80' or 90's SciFi or paranormal [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a show it was either scifi or paranormal where a group a youngsters could have been teens or maybe in there twenties and they went around solving paranormal mysteries or tracking something of un know nature ran for 1 maybe 2 season could have been longer can't remember Any help

View more questions Search