Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradeepn_nair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Social movements in India
    I wanrt to prepare a assignment on social movements in india.How can I prepare a Assignment? How many pages need for a Assignment?Give me details.
    Thanks
    Pradeep
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Is this for school? If so, certainly the teacher gave you parameters and guidelines. Depending on the teacher, the assignment could be a three-page paper or it could be a 35-page paper with end notes and a bibliography. It sounds like a research paper, so please find out how this must be done and how long it should be. Also, many teachers limit how many Internet sites can be used; some say NO Internet. Check that too. If you need advice for doing research, let us know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be [ 2 Answers ]

On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the...

Baby movements. [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I know I answer a lot of questions on here and should know the answer to this, but I am really confused on this one. I am 10/11 weeks pregnant aprox. ( I am getting dated via ultrasound next tuesday) with my second child (4th pregnancy) and have already started showing some in the front. (I am...

Pregnancy movements [ 2 Answers ]

I am 11 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy and for the past few days I have been feeling something funny I am almost positive that it is the baby moving it does feel like flutters or like if you take a bottle with liquid and turn it upside down then back right side up then upor like bubbles but...

Weird bowel movements [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been having weird stomach problems and I am not sure what to do. My stomach makes weird sounds that sound like farts, or sometimes a popping noise. I don't know what it is. When the bowel comes, it is all watery and muddy. It is not hard, it is more like a soup. Im a little worried...

Weird bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question about bowel movements I've been having diarreah (well, it's not THAT bad... more like really soft) for the about three weeks now. I noticed that it smells sour and before I had to go my stomach would hurt (after I went it didn't hurt). I went about 2 times a day,...

View more questions Search