Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christas78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 08:08 PM
    I want to go back natural.
    I had my hair highlighted at a salon- brown and blonde. I was ask to model Aug. 11th but everyone's hair needs to be natural. How do I get the color out of my hair to go to my natural color without going to the salon?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Sweetie, what is your natural hair color? In order to help you, I will need some information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed hair brown, natural is sandy blonde, want it back. HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey to anyone interested in helping me, I'm a natural sandy blonde, and I wanted a change so I dyed my hair brown from a box. It turned out very natural and I don't mind the color but I'd like a change. I want to go back to my original color and then dye it lighter, like with very blonde...

How can I change my hair back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I am naturally blonde but have been dying my hair medium brown for nearly 2 years. I haven't dyed my hair again recently and I have decided I want to go back to my natural blonde colour. I have heard about lightening hair dyes but I'm not sure what colour this will turn my hair. Can you suggest...

Want natural hair color back after repeated applications of a semi [ 1 Answers ]

I have repeatedly colored my light brown hair black, with a semi. I continued to use a semi each time my roots needed a touch up. I did this about 5 times, each time I would rub a bit of the color over the length of my hair. I want my natural color back. I bought OOps! But after reading posts here,...

I want my natural hair colour back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best...

View more questions Search