Mortgage Refinance
    Is there any recourse if you were lied to throughout the whole
    Refinance process and are now stuck in a loan that you would have never
    Signed for. We are retired and now this loan is probably going to cause
    Us to lose our house.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Didn't you read the papers? Didn't you have a lawyer? Call one immediately for advice and possibly some good help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage refinance misrepresentation [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any recourse against the mortgage company for fraud and or misrepresentation after signing with the title company?

Refinance current mortgage [ 4 Answers ]

I owe 52k on first mortgage (payment = 469.00- including tax & insurance-int.rate 6.5 I owe 13k on second (3yrs left at 400.00 a month. I owe 7k on credit card I can refinance for 72k for approx 570.00 a month, 30 yrs... at cost of 1686.00 for re-finance at int rate of 6.375, I have...

Refinance of a mortgage [ 5 Answers ]

Three years ago my father passed away. In order to assist my mom with costs and remaining in the house she has lived in for so many years I refinanced the home. I refinanced the home with her and I on the mortgage as well as the deed. I am now looking to move on and buy a house of my own and my...

Refinance mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I claimed Chapter 13 Bankruptcy 2 years ago and have been paying. We will not be paid off for another 3 years. Our current mortg. Is a 20 year and if we could get it to a 30 year our payments would be lower and that would help with our payments. The current lender is not...

How will Quit Claiming a Deed to me allow me to refinance a mortgage in my name only [ 2 Answers ]

I am living in a relatives home and paying rent. My relative wants to Quit Claim the deed to me so that I can refinance the mortgage in my name. My relative has not lived in this home for over a year and she wants to get rid of this obligation a cheaply as possible. How can we do this, legally? (In...

View more questions Search