Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judyann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Computer sound
    How do I adjust the sound on my computer (XP) so that it does not sound like it is coming from a barrel?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Do you have an Audio Manager?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sound on my computer stopped working after installing xp [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out how to get the sound on my computer to work again. I used to have windows 2000 and the sound worked fine... now that I have installed windows xp... no sound. Help!

No sound after reformatting the computer [ 2 Answers ]

I recently reformatted my computer And everything works properly on my computer but there is no sound at all Even when I turn the computer on, there is no sound And I checked several times if the speaker is not connected Properly.. Motherboard ID <DMI> Dell Inc. Dimension 8400 Intel...

I deleted my sound on my computer [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I deleted the sound from my computer and I need to know how to get it back. PLEASE HELP!!

Sound Clips "Freeze" Computer [ 13 Answers ]

Often when I play a sound clip off the web, the computer completely freezes up. I can't be restarted or even shut down properly. I have to manually turn off the power and then it takes extra time to "scan" when I turn it back on again. This happens at different sites (like Amazon and Tower),...

Help me hear sound from my computer! [ 4 Answers ]

I have dell computer at work (windows XP) and would like to play CD's from the D drive. When I tried to play something I received a pop up that said "sound device may not be installed." I installed Real One and no longer have this problem, however there is still no sound. When I go to the...

View more questions Search