Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blujay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Murder mystery
    I am to trying to identify a murder mystery film, possibly from the 1970's. The setting is a large house (mansion?) near water, possibly an island. A group of people are picked off one at a time, (agatha christie style). When the murders take place, all that is shown of the killer is the hands in black leather gloves. It is revealed that the killer is a rather anemic looking, blonde girl of about 14 years of age. Thank you.
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Red herring? Ten little indians? not the original The Haunting is it perhaps?
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Aug 26, 2007, 08:38 PM
    April Fool's Day?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 26, 2007, 08:49 PM
    I've never seen the movie, but it sounds a little like the book "And then there were none" (Which I believe was also titled as "Ten little Indians", as said by virgoguy)
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2007, 03:47 AM
    Try 'Legacy'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

Do not Murder vs Do not kill. [ 11 Answers ]

I was asked recently about Exodus 20:13 at another forum and promised to consider the matter here in order to keep the other thread on topic. Why is one preferable to the other and is it OK to translate the word involved as murder? I looked up the word in the Hebrew lexicon and it turns out that...

About murder game [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie some years back about a kid who buys a new video game console, he plays the game and in the game he has to murder people. Then people start turning up murdered in the same fashion as he killed them in the game. At the end of the movie it turns out that nobody was killed and the...

Murder detterent [ 5 Answers ]

Hey is media publicity a detterent to murder you know?

View more questions Search